Hungry

Warning: smutty smut smut don't read if you are not comfortable with sexual situations, thanks and enjoy 💕

You sat on the big white bed belonging to your boyfriend, your black oversized sweater hanging off of your shoulders as you lied out all the Polaroids you took over the week.

You were snapped out of your busy organizing when you heard the front door opening and closing, signaling your beautiful boyfriend had just arrived home. You hopped off the bed, running to see him.

"You're home!" You said in a humorous voice. He smiled brightly, walking over to you and embracing you in his strong arms. You inhaled his heavily scent. "I am, missed you loads." He said.

You both softly broke apart and he moved a piece of hair from your face as he leaned down, pressing his soft and warm lips to yours. You wrapped your arms around his neck lazily as your lips moved in sync.

"I'm hungry." He said, between kisses. You softly broke apart, looking up at his crystal colored eyes. "I can make some food if you want or we can order-" he stopped you mid sentence with a chuckle. "Not hungry for food princess." He said, his voice huskier now.

You felt heat flutter to your core as he swiftly picked you up, and your legs wrapped around his toned torso. His lips stayed connected to yours as he carried you to his bedroom.

You could feel your heart thumping against your chest, something that happened even after a few years of dating dacre. You finally made it to the room.

He closed the door with his foot, placing you gently on the bed. "You're so beautiful baby." He said, his soft lips making their way down your neck, making your breath hitch.

"Let's take this off yea?" He said, his fingertips gliding under your shirt, trailing up your sides and making goosebumps appear as he slipped your shirt off, throwing it to the side.

His lips hungrily connected with yours again, his hands roaming your body. You then moved your own hands under his soft t shirt, pulling it off of him. You had a moment to admire his incredible body, toned and slightly tanned. He was a masterpiece.

He looped his fingers in the band of your soft shorts, pulling them down your legs, a lustful look in his blue eyes as he did so. He softly kissed up your thighs, making your heart race even faster.

He brought his hands up, unclipping your bra. You felt your nipples harden at the contact of the air, and his fingertips trailing around them as he moved down. He kissed back up to your lips, the feeling never tiring.

His lips then made their way down your neck and to your chest. You gasped loudly as you felt his warm mouth close around one of your nipples, swirling it around with his tongue. He smirked, knowing the effect he had on you as he kissed down your body.

"Dacre, please." You moaned out, becoming so wet it was unbearable. "Patience baby." He said lowly, slowly pulling your black underwear down your legs and tossing them to the floor with the rest of your clothing.

He gripped your thighs with his large hands, spreading them open. He bit down on his lower lip, marveling at the sight of your arousal, wet and glistening. You didn't have time to even take a breath before his mouth was on you.

You let out a surprised moan, his tongue swirling around your folds in figure eights. You brought your hands down to us golden locks, tangling your hands in them and tugging lightly at the ends, eliciting a groan from him that vibrated against you.

"Fuck." You muttered, your eyes rolling back as his tongue worked skillfully. He lapped up and down, sucking at just the right places. Everything was heightened, the feeling of his facial hair against the inside of your thighs, the feeling of his hands gripping your legs, it was surreal.