Heat

Warning: this will contain graphic smut, with sexual situations you may not be comfortable with

Do not read if those things make you uncomfortable

Thanks ❤️

You didn't mean to ignore him, or his needs, but you had been so caught up in your studies you didn't have time for any sexual activities recently. You didn't notice the way he'd stiffen in his jeans when he'd come up behind you and wrap his strong arms around your body, pulling you closer to his warmth.

You don't even know that right now, as he's in the shower, he's stroking himself, large and rough hands trying to find some relief for his unbearably hard cock as the hot water, nearly scolding, pours down on him. He's imagining his hands as yours, soft and smaller, wrapping around him perfectly. He moans softly, biting his pink bottom lip to suppress the groans as he cums, twitching and throbbing in his own hand.

He needs you, he needs you bad. You're sitting at the desk that resides in the corner of his room, text books and scribbled on papers sprawled out in front of you. You're snapped out of your writing as the bathroom door slams shut, and out walks a wet Dacre. You turn, eyes scanning over his toned body, wearing nothing but a towel secured dangerously low on his hips.

He ruffles his hair with a separate towel, drying it off a bit before he throws the towel into the laundry bin. His body is covered in water droplets, cascading down every ridge and muscle. You try not to get distracted, so you turn back around and continue to do your work.

"Not even looking at me for more than 10 seconds now eh?" His rich voice says from behind you, annoyance evident in his tone. You furrow your eyebrows, dropping your pencil on the desk as you turn back around. His toned arms are at his sides, chest moving up and down at a steady pace as he gives you a look of disbelief.

"What?" You ask softly, confused as to what he's on about. He scoffs, shaking his head a bit as he turns away and then looks back at you. "Five weeks. It's been five weeks since you have even touched me in any way other than down right friendly y/n." He says, hands up in the air as he talks. You turn your full attention to him, trying to comprehend what he means.

"That's not true, what are you saying?" You ask, books and studying settling at the back of your mind now. "I mean that's it's been a month since we've had sex. I fucking- I fucking miss you, I need you so badly and you don't even see it, I feel like I'm in fucking heat, jacking myself off in the shower every chance I get because the woman I love hasn't touched me in weeks." He says, letting out a breath and running a hand through his tousled, damp blonde hair as he lets everything off of his chest.

It dawns on you suddenly, and a regretful look crosses your features. You stand up, walking over to his fit figure. "Dacre i'm sorry baby I-I didn't even realize you felt that way. I want you, believe me I do I've just been so busy. I'm sorry I've been neglectful." You say, reaching up and running your fingertips trough the hair above his right ear.

He glances down and back up, crystal blue eyes full of need and want, as well as a bit of sadness that makes your heart twinge. You get an idea, a smirk forming on your lips as you step closer to his body, still hot from the shower. "You know, I have been treating you so poorly. I mean how could I not know you wanted me so much? I think I should make it up to you." You say, biting down on your lower lip.

His head perks up, excitement dazzling in his eyes as he looks down at you. His body feels even hotter now, pulse beginning to race as you lean in, pressing both of your warm lips together. You don't realize how much your body has missed his, until you feel yourself already getting worked up.