Who would've thought-Billy hargrove

Hi! This was a request from K_Swish30 I loved this idea and I hope they, as well as everyone else enjoys this! Thanks :)

"Y/n! Left!" Your teammate yelled, motioning for you to move left so you could capture the basketball in your hands, and deliver it into the basket.

You did as she asked, and scored a point. The girls team cheered, running up to you. Although it was just practice, if you were this good, your team would surely win next week for the game.

You were all so distracted by hugging, you hadn't realize the boys had already come in. You all broke apart, turning around to look.

Your eyes caught sight of someone, Billy Hargrove, the schools new jackass, he was gorgeous honestly, blue eyes, a body that surely didn't look like it belonged to a high schooler.

You snapped yourself out of your thoughts, turning back to your team. "We still have five more minutes left, let's stand our ground." You said with a laugh.

They all nodded. You all began to play again, the sound of yells and the ball dribbling on the ground being heard. Once again, one of your teammates passed you the ball, which you easily threw into the net, your fingertips touching the rim.

The boys team cheered, mocking grins on their faces. Suddenly someone approached, that someone being the last person you wanted to see, Billy Hargrove.

"Nice moves, mine are better." He said with a low voice, his eyes staring into yours, it felt like he held everyone he talked to captive with his words, even if they were simple or in this case, cocky.

"Prove it." Were the words that came out of your mouth. You gave him the same intense glare, and a smirk grew across his pink lips. "If you say so, dollface." He said, before running, the ball in his hands.

He took it under neath his leg, jumping up before putting it right into the hoop. His team cheered loudly and dramatically, as did he. You rolled your eyes as he approached again. You could feel the heat of his body radiating onto you, making involuntary butterflies form in your stomach.

"Go on a date with me, since we are the most talented and all." He said, licking his lips with the same smirk on his handsome face. "You wish Hargrove." You said, turning on your heels and walking away, leaving big and bad Billy very confused and determined.

*3 month timeskip*

You thought back to that time you had rejected Billy, and a chuckle escaped your lips as you lied on your back on your bed, looking to the ceiling. You had fallen in love with him, and it made you mad at yourself, but he felt the same way, though you didn't know that.

You were tired of fighting your feelings, and even though he was a huge dick, you seemed to change him in some way, you made him a little more human than he used to be, and he loved that about you.

You were snapped out of your thoughts when you heard a tap on your window. You perked your head up, your eyebrows furrowed as you stood up and walked to the window, seeing a familiar face.

You unlatched the window and pushed it up, moving so Billy could climb in. As soon as he got in you quietly closed the door, turning to him, looking up at him from the height difference.

"What are you doing here?" You asked him with a laugh. He didn't respond, he just pressed his soft lips to yours, pulling you closer by your waist, before gently cupping your cheeks.

Billy was not a gentle person most of the time, he was very assertive, but you could tell from the soft motions something was different, and that he had something to say.

You melted into the kiss, moving your hands up to his jaw, moving your fingertips across the soft skin. Your lips moved in perfect harmony, and you could feel his hands moving to your hair.

You both softly broke apart, and you looked up at him in awe. "Is that all you came here for?" You asked with a laugh. He smirked slightly, his face turning serious.

"No, I came here to ask you something." He said, looking into your eyes with his mesmerizing gaze. Your heart began to beat rapidly in your chest.

"The past 3months, has been some of the best times of my life since I moved to this hellhole, and this is really hard for me to do because I've never had to, but, you make me feel different. At first that scared the shit out of me, but soon I realized that you made me better without even having to do anything. If it's not too much to ask, I'd like for you to be mine, officially, together." He said, a sincere tone in his low voice, and you could tell from the look on his face that he would never ask something like this unless he was serious with everything in him.

Your heart swelled, and a smile spread across your face. You leaned in, wrapping your arms around his neck before softly pressing your lips to his again. You broke apart. "Of course i'll be yours Billy Hargrove." You said.

A bright expression grew on his face, and he wouldn't say it, but he'd never felt happier than right now. This hard outer shell he projected was softening and made his heart fill with joy.

He picked you up, your legs wrapping around his toned torso. "Thankyou really. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." He said. "I know I'm pretty great." You said in a sarcastic voice, pecking his lips. He chuckled, moving a piece of hair from your face. "God, we were meant for each other." Was the last thing he said before the both of you spent the night together, tangled in sheets and wrapped in each other's embrace. Who would've thought you and Billy Hargrove would have fallen for each other?

Hi! To the requester, I hope this was ok and what you wanted! I really enjoyed writing this, and I hope everyone enjoyed this! Thanks for all the support💕-xx