Dream boat-gif imagine

You watched your boyfriend as he leaned over his balcony, the sun shining through the trees and a Cigar in his hands

You watched your boyfriend as he leaned over his balcony, the sun shining through the trees and a Cigar in his hands. He took a puff, standing up straight as he saw you staring.

"Whatcha looking at?" He asked in a humorous tone, walking closer. "Nothing, just my dream boat of a boyfriend that's all." You said to him with a smile, as he set the cigar down. "Where? I'll kick his ass if I see him." He said jokingly, wrapping his toned arms around you.

You brought your hand up, removing the sunglasses from his face and placing them on top of your head. "I love you." You said to him. "I love you too, thief." He said with a chuckle, pulling you closer.

Your wrapped your own arms around his warm and sculpted body, the feeling of his skin on yours already making your heart jump. He leaned in, pressing his lips firmly but softly to yours, making sparks of electricity move through you.

You moved your hand to his jaw, as his own hands moved lower down your body."Jump." He instructed. You did as he asked, jumping as he caught you, his large hands gripping the underside of your thighs as you wrapped your legs around his waist.

"Watcha gonna do tough guy?" You said to him teasingly. "I'm gonna show you just how much I love you." He said lowly, his eyes growing darker with desire as he carried you to the bedroom. Guess this dream boat was ready to be captain, and you happened to love boat rides.