Fanfic

Hi! This was another request from the requester of my previous imagine, I thought this was a cute idea and I hope you guys enjoy it too!

You hadn't intended to fully be enthralled in a fan fiction about your gorgeous boyfriend, but the amusing thought soon turned to one of full curiosity and you couldn't help it.

You'd stumbled upon one on tumblr while searching dacre, something you actually did every once in a while because you thought it was funny to see everyone calling him daddy and talking about all kinds of personal things.

You couldn't help but to chuckle at these things. "He does like to be called daddy." You murmured with a laugh, while reading a post that said How dacre would be in bed•

But this one fan fiction in particular caught your attention, and you had been reading it for the past two hours, you couldn't stop.

His fans had so much imagination and creativity it was so cool, and was kind of amusing reading how people think he might act or how he does certain things.

You hadn't even noticed the door open until he tapped you on your shoulders. "Whatcha reading?" He asked, unknowingly and genuinely curious.

You quickly put your phone down, distracting him by leaning up and kissing his pink lips. "Nothing, hungry?" You asked.

"Are you cooking?" He asked with an amused look. "Because whatever is in the oven is definitely burning." He said again. You eyes widened, and you ran to the oven, placing your phone on the counter with a *thud* and quickly turning the oven off.

You sighed in relief, putting your hand on your forehead, eyes closed. Had you really been that into the fan fiction?

"So thisssss is what got you so distracted, eh babe?" He said with a laugh. Your heart dropped, and you turned to see your phone in his hands, his eyes locked to the screen with an amused look on his handsome features.

You ran towards him, grasping for your phone, but the size difference between you two made it  way too easy for him to keep you out of his reach. "Dacre! Give me my phone!" You said, holding back a laugh.

"Dacre slips his hands under your pants and *gasps* how naughty!" He says in a humorous voice, continuing to read.

"I got bored ok? It's entertaining." You said, finally stopping your pursue for your phone and crossing your arms, your cheeks red from how much fight you put into getting your phone, and from embarrassing.

He chuckled, handing you back your phone. "It makes you ten times cuter, reading fanfiction about your boyfriend? Guess you miss me more than I thought when I'm gone." He said with a playful smirk.

You rolled your eyes, taking your phone from his hands. He walked closer, uncrossing your arms and placing them around his neck, his own hands resting on your waist.

"Don't be embarrassed, its adorable." He said with a chuckle, kissing your nose gently. You giggled, not being able to help it.

"It's interesting stuff, some of it is pretty accurate." You said with a snarky tone, looking up into his unearthly blue eyes. "Oh really? Like when they were talking about how I made you so wet-" you cut him off with playful slap to the chest, making him laugh even harder.

"You're the naughty one!" You yelled, not being able to hold back your own laughs. "Hey, if it's accurate it's accurate." He said with a humorous shrug of his broad shoulders.

He came closer again, pressing his soft lips to yours, the feeling making you almost forget what you were just talking about. You wrapped your arms around his neck again, and ran your hands through the soft golden hair at the nape of his neck.

You both softly broke apart, a smirk plastered on his face. "Lets skip the burnt food and go give what the fanfic was talking about a try." He said. "You're definitely like they describe." You said with a laugh, as he picked you up and your wrapped your legs around his toned torso. He was a little shit, but you loved him more than anything.

Hiiiiii I hope you guys liked this! I also hope you guys are enjoying this book so far! ❤️❤️-xx