Chef

You sat in the large and plush king sized bed in your boyfriends room, fluffy Christmas socks on your feet. You sniffed the air, smelling food, delicious food.

You got up, walking into the kitchen. You could see Dacre cooking, moving together vegetables and seasonings. He looked adorably casual, in a black jacket and a pair of shorts.

"Whatcha cooking chef?" You asked, leaning your head on his shoulder. "Food." He said with a chuckle. You rolled your eyes at his answer. "For us." He added. "Smells good." You replied.

"Go sit, i'll make your plate." He said, turning around with a soft smile. "Ok, thanks boyfriend." You said playfully, pecking his cheek.

You did as he asked, walking to the swivel stools at the bar counter, sitting in one. You watched him do his thing, fully in the zone.

You couldn't help but admire the man in front of you though, he looked effortlessly handsome. He was humming along to a a tune that wasn't there as his hands worked, he was so fucking cute.

Soon after, he was done and prepared you both a plate. He slid your plate to you and sat down next to you. You marveled at the magnificent looking food.

"This looks so good, Thankyou." You said, turning to him with a thankful expression, pecking his soft pink lips. "You're welcome babe." He said with a smile, pecking your lips once more before the both of you turned to your plates.

You began eating, unable to hold back the groans of approval from the amazing tasting food in your mouth. "This......is......so good." You said through chewing.

Dacre laughed at your dramatic reaction, taking a bite of his own food. "I'm glad you like it, you sure you're not turned on?" He asked in a sarcastic tone. "Oh I'm very turned on." You said, in an equally as joking tone, nudging his arm playfully.

The two of you finished up the food soon enough, not a lot of talking going on because of the eating. Dacre was about to take the plates but you stoped him, slapping his hand away. "No, let me. You cooked, so I'll clean." You said, taking the plates in your hands.

"I'll help." He said, walking up behind you and wrapping his arms around you, holding them out in front of you and quite literally doing the dishes with you. You giggled at his playfulness and turned around, looking into his eyes that always seemed to have a heart melting effect on you.

He placed both of us arms on either side of you, hands on the counter. "You're making it hard to concentrate." You said, cocking your head to the side slightly. "Oh I'm sorry, didn't mean to." He said back, slowly leaning in and pressing his lips to yours.

You felt yourself relax into the kiss, the softness of his lips making you fully enthralled into the action. You brought your hand up, placing it on his jawline as your lips moved together.

You felt his tongue battling for dominance, and winning. You both hummed into the kiss, thoroughly enjoying it. You both then softly broke broke apart, looking at each other with a happy expression.

"I think I'm the mood for dessert." He said with a smirk. "Is that so?" You asked in a teasing tone, a smirk on your own face. "Mhm." He said, his strong arms swiftly picking you up and wrapping your legs around his toned waist. Guess his appetite was insatiable when it came to you.

Hey y'all I hope you enjoyed this! I have a Billy smut coming up, you guys aren't ready👀 it's gonna be *nice* and *long* thanks for all of the support angels!❤️-xx