Bestfriends

Hi! This is a request from lolz121 , I hope you all like this, I enjoyed writing it very much:)

He thought you never saw the looks he'd give you, or the small admiring glances, but you did. The thing was that, you didn't think they meant what you thought they meant. You thought for sure someone as beautiful as your best friend Dacre, would never look at you in that way.

But he could, and he did. Every since you two met two years ago, he thought you were the most beautiful person he'd ever seen. He would notice the little things you'd do, the way you'd smile with your eyes and the way you'd crinkle your nose when you concentrated. He loved all of it.

But just like you, he thought for sure you'd never look at him in that way or feel the same way he did. If only he'd asked you, he would learn that you felt the same way. You'd steal small glances at him when he was doing something and your heart would melt. You'd take care of him when he was drunk and think about how adorable he was.

It wasn't until now, that he had the courage to call you and tell you to come over to talk. You knocked on his door, and he soon answered, the familiar smile that made your heart jump with joy, being revealed. "Come in." He said, letting you in and closing the door.

You followed him to the couch, a worried expression on his face. You both sat, looking at one another. "Dacre, what is it?" You asked with a small laugh, reaching for his large hands to reassure him whatever it was, it was ok.

He looked down, and back up, his eyes filled with anxiousness. "I don't know how to say this so I'm just gonna say it how it is. I'm in love with you, and I have been for a while now. You've shown me what it's like to truly feel happiness and every day I wake up thankful you're in my life. Since the day I first met you, I knew you were someone who had a piece of my heart. I understand if you don't feel the same way, and I hope this doesn't change anything between us." He admitted, swallowing hard as the words came from his mouth.

You couldn't explain the joy in your chest, it was a feeling you didn't realize was so present. Before you knew it, your lips were on his. You felt him take in a breath is surprised before happily moving along to the motion. You felt those sparks they talk about in movies move through you, and you weren't sure if he felt them too until his hands cupped your cheeks, and his lips firmly moved against yours with need.

You both softly broke apart, looking at each other with wide eyes. "I feel the same way, I'm glad you finally said something because I didn't know much longer my heart could take." You said, eliciting a laugh from both of you. He moved a piece of hair out from in front of your face, looking at you as if he couldn't believe you were real.

Little did he know you were doing the same thing, not being able to believe he actually felt the same way about you. Your lips still felt that energy, a warmth that you needed more of. "Does this mean that you'll be with me?" He asked. "Of course, as long as you'll be mine in return." You said with a smile.

He kissed you again, passion and hunger evident. "I love you so much y/n." He said as you both broke apart again. "I love you too Dacre." You said, honesty in both of your tones. The both of you spent the rest of the day tangled in each other's embrace and couldn't be happier to be with the person you had loved all along.

Hi! I hope the requester, as well as everyone else enjoyed this!❤️-xx