"What is wrong?" Ani Hannah na halata ang pagkabitin sa mukha niya.

"Hannah... ahh... damn! I wanted to take this one slow but you are so hot I can already feel like exploding..." aniko na nagpatawa sa dalaga.

"Slow? Ikaw ba yan, Hunter?!" Ani ng dalaga na kahit ako ay natawa na din. We always had fast and rough sex and to think that we we're orgasming so easily always makes me wonder how. It just so happened that Hannah and I are so compatible in bed and our bodies in sync that we always are ready to explode everytime we touched.

"Well... I wanted to make this one last longer..." aniko sabay himas muli sa tayong tayong dibdib ng dalaga na nagphagikgik dito.

Kaya ngayon ay ninamnam namin ang bawat himas at bawat halik sa isat-isa. We are, as we speak, taking our time and doing it slow which only heightened our needs but still it is so satisfying that we didn't want to rush it still.

I thrust the mushroom head of my shaft in but not totally pushing it all the way. I slowly goes in and out of her in a shallow thrust making her whimper with a new found pleasure. Nakakakiliti at nakakasabik, iyon ang gusto kong maramdaman niya sa ginagawa ko. I wanted her to lust after me so much, that I'm the only one she can think of, doing this kond of deed. I wanted her to always remember how pleasured she is with my cōck. I wanted her to always remember how it felt like to be under me. Only me. I wanted her to whrite and whimper under me. I wanted to make this feeling long lasting until all she could think of is me. Me alone. Me always.

...Because all I can think about is her. I wanted our mind and heart to be in sync too. As in sync as our bodies already are. I wanted her to be as crazy as I am of her. I wanted my feelings to be reciprocated. I wanted her to belong to me as I already belong to her.

"Ahh... hunt... I can't take it anymore! More Hunt! I want it more!" Ani Hannah na halata na ang pagkasabik sa ginagawa kong pagdahan dahan sa kanya. I smiled in satisfaction. Sulit ang pagpipigil ko sa nagiging itsura ngayon ni Hannah. Mukhang hayok na hayok na siya and all she wanted from me is her release.

"Tell me what do you want baby..." aniko sabay baon ng mababaw sa dalaga. I saw her gave me her deadliest look.

"Hunt! Kapag hindi mo pa ipinasok ng buo 'yan, malalagot ka na sa akin!" She said breathlessly and I chuckled at how demanding she is. Hindi pa din siya nagbabago. She is still the same bossy girl from the first time I met her. She don't pretend whenever she's with me and I like that about her.

"Baby, sinisira mo ang moment! This is the part were you dirty talk me! C'mon... make it pleasing to my ears..." aniko sabay baon muli ng di kalaliman na nagpaungol sa dalaga.

"Okay... Hunter... I want you so bad... make me cum..." ani Hannah sa pinalanding tono. I grinned.

"Baby, that's not the best that you can do. C'mon... talk dirty to me!" Encourage kong muli sa dalaga. She scoffed and then looked at me seductively as her finger traced circles in my chest moving lower until he reach my lower abs.

"Hunter... fvck me baby! Fvck me real gooood! I want your big cøck inside me now! Fast and hard! Make it fast and hard baby!" Ani Hannah na nagpahigit ng hininga ko. She sounded so sultry and her looks is so seductive that I felt like cumming just by hearing her speaks. Hannah chuckled when she saw how rattled I am with what she said.

"Damn! Now you are really getting it! You're so fvcking hot!" Aniko sabay ulos ng madiin sa dalaga kaya ang tawa nito ay nauwi sa pag-ungol.

I rammed harder than before as I hear Hannah's moans in my ears. Then suddenly I felt my cøck being squeeze inside her püssy that made me groaned so loud.

"Hannah... whatta... ooohhh...that felt so good...shìt!" ani ko sa dalaga.

"Its muscle control baby..." sagot ni Hannah habang inuulit ang ginawa niya.

"Fvck! Ang sarap! Binabaliw mo ko!" Aniko sa dalaga ng paulit-ulit niya iyong gawin habang naglalabas pasok ako sa kanya. Hannah just moaned her response, she too is in the trance of her own pleasures.

And in one deep thrust we both came so hard. Hannah screaming and me groaning in our euphoric orgasm.

I know Hannah is the only one for me as I hold her in my arms and our breathing now in a steady pace. I tightened my hold of her as she buried her face in my neck. I feel like I want to hold her like this every night for the rest of my life. I've never felt this strong to anyone else. Only Hannah can make me hope for something I didn't know I'll be wanting someday. A constant someone in my life.

"I love you, baby." I breath out all of a sudden. I too was shocked with the words that came out of my mouth but I know it was forthcoming. I know I am already madly inlove wih this woman in my arms. I received no response from her. I know she heard me with the way she is laying so still. I chuckled at how she pretended to be asleep as I tightened my embrace of her. I wont force her to answer what I just said. I just want her to know how I feel.

Someday she'll be saying it too. I'm confident that she will... not today, but maybe in the future. I couldn't help but just be hopeful. Hopeful that someday I'll be hearing it too from her lips. Someday.