24 Coping

Hunter POV

I can't seem to stop myself when it comes to Hannah. I felt addicted to her kisses, my hand started gripping her hips tighter but my mind is stopping me to go on any further than that. She started grinding on top and me and that action is making me lose my control. I started moaning at that delicious contact of our sexès.

We both parted panting so hard. The passionate kiss that we shared was so mind blowing that all we could do is stare into each other's eyes. Mapanghamon ang nasa mga titig ko ng hapitin ko ang bewang niya at idiin iyon sa nanunusok kong pagkalalaki. Letting her feel my readiness to fvck her anytime is she let me. Making her realize that what she is starting is a dangerous thing. That I might not be able to stop if this continues.

"Stop teasing me Hannah. You know my weakness." Nakangising aniko sa dalaga. I saw her swallowed hard as she felt the full effect of what she did to me pressed intimately between her open legs.

"H-Hunter..." she moaned my name and hearing it from her sweet lips almost made me lose control but I swear to myself that I won't make the first move. It is enough that I let her realize what she is doing to me. Her eyes lowered on my lips. The intent to kiss me is evident in those expressive orbs.

"Hannah, don't torture me baby, If you're going to kiss me again, I can't promise you that I won't be able to stop." I harshly blew a deep breath, my next words is hard to deliver and it's against what my body wants but I have to stop her. She's only sad and in pain, that's why she's doing this. I don't want her to regret her decisions after.

"Move away now Hannah! Get off now while I can still hold on to my self-control. You're just confuse and in pain. I'll help you in some other ways but not like this." Nagngangalit ang ngipin na aniko sa dalaga. Ayokong pagsisihan niya ang pwedeng mangyari sa amin. I loosened my grip at her waist. Even if all I wanted was to push her to me even more. But Hannah didn't even move an inch away from me.

"Hunter, I want you. Make me forget everything tonight. Fvck me! Please?" She whispered in my ears and I felt my manhood reacted to her words. Nagwawala na ang pagkalalaki ko sa mga pinagsasasabi ni Hannah. Napalunok ako sa tindi ng nararamdaman kong pagnanasa sa kanya. My heart raced faster and my hands almost shook at the excitement of it.

Holy! In another situation I might have been inside her in seconds and fvcking her good! She doesn't even have to beg.... but this is not the right situation.

"You're just drunk and I don't want to take advantage of you. You're hurting Hannah and sex is not a solution to what you are feeling right now. I don't want you to regret this in the morning." Seryosong ng aniko sa dalaga. Ayokong pagsisihan niya bukas ang mga sinasabi niya ngayon. Ayoko rin pagsamantalahan ang kahinaan niya sa mga oras na ito.

"I want this Hunter! Now! Take me!" She said and I can't help the quiver of anticipation that is starting to build in me but still my sensible head is stopping me from stripping Hannah and shoving my thick as a rod manhood on her pûssy. I dont want my other throbbing head to make this decision.

"No Hannah. You don't know what you are saying..." Aniko sa babae at tangkang bubuhatin ko na siya at aalisin sa akin ng biglang halikan nanaman niya ako. She hold on to my nape hard as she kiss me torridly. Para akong binabaliw ng mga halik niyang iyon.

A man can only hold on to his sanity for a little while when being tempted by his subject of desire. Fantasizing about this moment and realizing that its happening now is enough to bring me to the edge of my lust. And being celibate for three weeks added to my hunger for I'm almost ready to spill it with just her breath fanning my cheeks and ears and her core close enough to my raging manhood.

I groaned when Hannah started dry humping me brazenly. And I know I can't hold it anymore as I started gripping on her hips hard and thrusting to her even more. Elevating my lust and making me forget my reasoning of why I shouldn't touch her.

We stopped kissing as I looked at her flushed face. I cupped her chin to make a direct eye contact with her. I have to admit I can't hold on any longer. I am dying to have her.

"Are sure about this Hannah?" Namamaos na aniko sa dalaga na nakipagtitigan din sa akin. Ramdam ko na ang pangigigigil sa babae at ang sobrang pagnanasang kanina pa pilit kumakawala.

"Yes Hunter. Fvck me!" She said again and that's all it takes as I growled and crash my lips to her again in a probing and savage kiss. I stood up and I carried her supporting her bottom with my hands. She clasped her legs to my waist as I walk us towards the car.

Who the hell am I kidding anyway?! I want her from the very first time I laid eyes on her!

And now is my chance to have her! I can finally have the girl I fantasize for so long.

I'm a fvcker and she is begging to be fvck. Who am I to say no?!