25 SPG

Hunter POV

I laid her down on the backseat of my car. I can't believe this is really happening. That she is here and waiting for me to fvck her. And now I swear that I will fvck her good until all she can think of is me. No other man but me. I'll make her forget even herself. I will mark her. From now on I will be the only man on her mind. She is mine.

"Hannah, you know there is no backing out once we started this?! Are you really sure you want this to happen?" I asked in my gravest tone. I want her to know how serious this situation is. I don't want her to back out and leave me hanging with the biggest hard on of my entire life. I don't know if I can even stop myself in the act if ever she changes her mind all of a sudden.

Hannah gave me her serious look as she pull her dress up to her thigh and my eyes followed it. She took off her dress as if it's her way of saying how determine she is for this to happen. And now I am staring at her undergarment-clad body, It brings me back to the time when I saved her in the middle of the night in Batangas. The time where all my fantasies of her started. Every curve of her body is engrave in my head as well as her tattoo on her side. The sight of her heightened my need to be inside her.

"I am serious Hunter. Take me and make me forget." She said as she pulled my by the collar towards her. She crashed her lips to mine and I finally surrender by deepening our kiss. I nibbled and bit her lower lip and speared her with my tongue as she kiss me back with the same tenacity.

Agad kong hinubad ang tanging saplot na nagtatabing sa katawan ni Hannah at pagkatapos ay marahas na pinisil ang mayamang dibdib nito na matagal ko ng ini-imagine sa isip ko. At ngayon ay mas matindi pa pala ka
pag nasa harapan ko na. Mas nakakabaliw. Mas nakakapagnasa. Mas masarap.

Nanguyapit si Hannah sa ginawa ko at animo'y naghahabol ng hininga. Kumapit ang dalaga sa magkabilang balikat ko na haltang 'di niya inaasahan ang sensasyong hatid ng pagmamasahe ko sa dibdib niya.

"Oh...hunter! Ang sarap!" Halinghing ni Hannah ng bumaba ang mukha ko sa dibdib niya at paikutin ko ang dila ko sa isang tuktok habang pinapaikot ko naman ang hinlalaki ko sa isa pa niyang mayamang dibdib. Hindi ko tinigilan iyon hanggang sa mamaga at tumigas ang mga tuktok ng dibdib niya.

My hands glided to her flat stomach until I reach her panty. I ripped her thong and began to caress her secret folds. She moaned once again as my finger started to rub her up and down, sliding from her already wet center. I didnt stop until she writhe because of so much pleasure. I wanted to pleasure her until she beg for it. And beg for it she did.

"Ah...hunt... now! Take me....now! oh hunter... please! fvck!" She moaned each word and it even made my shaft harder than a rock. Making me concious of how I needed to be inside her but at the same time I wanted to prolong this wonderous torture. I want us to take our time on this even if I am already bursting from lust.

"Relax baby. I want you to enjoy this." I whispered in her ears as I move lower to her sèx.

I put her out of her misery when I inserted a finger insider her while I kiss the swollen nub of her pússy. She screamed my name and it felt like music to my ears. I worked her up until she is panting for her release. And when she is close to cumming I increase my pace until she screams her release all over my mouth. I felt proud at how I saw wonders in her eyes. I made that. I made her cum so hard.

Sandali kong binitawan si Hannah at nakita ko ang disappointment na mababanaag sa mata nito sa pagbitaw ko sa kanya. Napangisi ako sa nakita kong sandaling panghihinayang na dumaan sa mga mata ng dalaga. And Hannah being Hannah, she didn't waste time as she started reaching out for me.