2 MementoMori

HUNTER POV

As soon as I parked my car, I quickly got out and opened the passenger seat. The girl is still unconcious as I carry her inside my cabin. I slowly laid her in my bed and hesitantly took off my jacket that covered her thin wet clothes.

Hindi ko alam kung bakit ang lakas ng kabog ng dibdib ko habang nakatingin sa babaeng halos naka bra at panty na lang sa sobrang nipis ng suot nito. Hindi pa nakatulong na nabasa ang damit niya na umukab sa kaakit-akit na hubog ng katawan ng babae. She looked like a wet goddess sleeping on my navy blue sheets. Her long shiny hair spread on the bed, her skin glowing and looks smooth to touch. Her beautiful face is enough to make any man feel giddy.

Nakagat ko ang nakakamao kong kamay para patigilin ang biglang malikot na isip. Alam kong nilalamig na ang babae at kailangan nito ng agarang pagpapalit ng damit pero hindi ko alam kung masusuotan ko pa ito ng kapalit na damit kapag naumpisahan ko na siyang hubaran. Mabilis akong tumalikod sabay pagpapakalma ko ng aking katawan.

For a full blown womanizer, I prided myself of how I handle my share of women. I handle my affairs well. I only did it with women who are willing to be fvcked, for the sake of fvcking. Women who knows the rules of a one-night stands. No talks of commitment shits and all that dramas. I prided myself of not running out of women. Women are drawn to me like bees to a honey. Women chases after me and not the other way around. And I have that reputation to maintain.

But today I felt doubtful... Doubtful of how this unconcious woman made my body react like I'm on fire. Doubtful of this raw lust I am feeling towards her when all she did is lie unconcious on my bed, probably freezing herself to death. I violently shook my head and took a deep breath.

Get a grip man!  Get a fvcking grip!

I scolded myself and pulled a shirt in my small cabinet.

I can do this!

I took another deep breath as I face the unconcious woman again. I tried to stay focus on changing her clothes. I cursed once more when I felt my hand shook when I'm unbottoning her dress in the front of her chest. I was careful not to touch the exposed full breast peeking and taunting me.

Buttons all undone after a full minute of trying, I swallowed hard once again then pulled her clothes down from her body. I'm mustering a painful hard on when I finally saw her glorious body with nothing on her but her undergarments. I released a breath I didn't know I was holding and took a step backward.

What the fuck is wrong with me?! I felt like a sex starved fool! My last fuck was just last night for fucksakes!

Hinilamos ko ng palad ko ang mukha ko at muling humugot ng malalim na hininga. Plano kong isuot muna ang tshirt ko sa kanya bago tanggalin ang underwear ng babae. Sa ganoong paraan ay matitiis ko ang tawag ng laman na kanina pa ako inaakit na ilabas.

Muli kong nilapitan ang babae at maingat na tinagilid para tanggalin ang hook ng bra nito. My eyebrows knotted when I saw her tattoo on her side.

Mementomori

'Yun ang nakasulat na tattoo niya.

What does it mean?!

Agad ko ding inalis ang mata ko doon at agad ini-un-hook ang bra ng babae. Isinuot ko agad ang t-shirt ko sa kanya at mula sa nanginginig na kamay ay hinatak ko ang bra nito.

Isa na lang.

Ani ng utak ko at mabilis na isinunod ko ang paghatak ng panty nito. Agad ko din siyang tinakpan ng kumot. Gamit ang nag-iisang towel ko ay tinipon ko ang buhok niya at dahan-dahang tinuyo iyon. Hinipo ko ang noo niya para maalarma lang na medyo mainit ang babae.

She suddenly grunted in her sleep and I moved closer to her to hear what she's saying. I can see that she's having a bad dream with the way her eyebrows knotted in her sleep. I almost lost my hearing when she suddenly screams. Her hands extended frantically as if trying to reach something or someone, so I quickly embraced her and made sure to hold her tight as I gently strokes her back. Her body shook in fear. I don't know if it's because she is crying or she's cold or just fearful. I can't tell.

"Hey...hey... It's alright. You're safe! It's alright. Calm down. I'm here." Paulit ulit kong bulong sa tenga niya hanggang sa kumalma siya. I pulled her to me so she can lie in my arms as I continue stroking her back. Magkaharap na kaming nakahiga sa maliit na kama. Her eyes are still close but tears continue pouring out of them. Pinunasan ko ang mga luha sa mga mata niya ng maramdaman ang walang tigil na pagpatak non.

After a few minutes, her breathing became normal, but mine is not. Kaya naman balak kong umalis na sa pagkakayakap sa dalaga. Sinubukan kong maupo pero mabilis ang kamay na pumigil sa akin.

Her eyes are full of fear as she opened them. She looked up to me like she's seeing someone she knew and not me. Her hand tightened around my waist. Muling namuo ang kamao ko sa pagpipigil na makaramdam ng init sa mahubog nitong katawang dikit na dikit sa akin.

"Don't leave me... Please." She said pleadingly, her eyes wild and unfocused that I just wanted to calm her down and comfort her right there and then. Maybe because she has a slight fever that it made her delirious.

"I won't. Go back to sleep. I won't leave you." Mahinahong aniko sabay inihiga ko siya. Muling ipinikit ng dalaga ang mata niya. She held on to my shirt like her life depends on it. Tanging nagawa ko na lang ay huminga ng malalim pero mabilis ding akong nagsisi ng maamoy ko ang mabangong amoy ng dalaga. She smells so delectable and sweet. Napalunok na lang ako.

Her breathing changed into a much even phase indicating that she already fell asleep. While I, on the other hand, is still mustering a much bigger hard on. And the soft body pressed to me makes it more hard to even think of sleep.

This will be a long night! What the hell have I gotten myself into?!