9 Rivalry

...
Sibling Rivalry sometimes
leads to bitterest competition
~Philip Meyer
...

Hunter POV

The drive to her house is a little bit of a torture and a little more of pleasure.

The cause is the dress she chose to wear. A low plunging neckline dress that spare little to the imagination towards the fullness of her breast. Her legs are also exposed through the dress slit. It shows her shapely long legs that I can't help but ogle. I can almost imagine her naked in that dress. I cleared my throat for so many times and peeked at her so many more that I felt like a voyeur seeing a girl for the first time. While she on the other end is oblivious to me. Kung mababangga man kami ay wala akong ibang masisisi kundi ang mapang-akit na pananamit ng magandang dalaga.

We entered an anchestral house in the secluded area in Antipolo. At first I thought their home is only in the city, I just scratched my head in defeat when Hannah told me the address of their home and found out its a two-hour- drive if ever we're lucky enough to skip traffic.

Well, Hannah seems to know the easy route so we reached their house past five ò clock. I let her walk ahead of me, she is so damn sexy with the way she carried herself that I felt like my restraint are being tested all through out the ride and probably will last all through the night. Like a teenage boy in heat for his first sèx. Damn!

We were greeted by a smiling elderly woman at the front door.

"Abuela, I missed you." Ani Hannah habang yakap ang matandang babae. I watched as her stoic face showed a little affectionate emotion and a little tug on her sexy lips. A slight smile. Atleast she looks a little happy seeing the old lady. Her lack of enthusiasm still evident though.

"You know I've missed you too Hija! afterall you're my favourite." Medyo mahinang anito sabay naghalakhak ng malakas. Bahagyang ngumiti lang si Hannah at hinarap ako.

"I'd like you to meet my boyfriend Hunter. Hunter meet Abuela my favourite lola." Ani ni Hannah. I extended my hand para magmano pero nagulat na lang ako ng akapin ako ng matanda sabay bulong.

"Hijo, take care of my apo. Don't make her cry." Anito sabay titig sa akin. Napatango na lang ako at doon lang ako pinakawalan ng matanda. Tinapik ng matandang babae ang braso ko at pinisil.

"Let's go inside. Everybody is waiting." Paanyaya nito at nauna ng lumakad sa amin ni Hannah.

Isa-isa akong ipanakilala ni Hannah sa pamilya niya. Nang makita namin 'yung nakababatang kapatid niya ay 'di na niya ito ipinakilala at pati ang kasamang lalaki nito. Pansin ko din ang paninigas ng kilos at pagtalim ng titig ni Hannah ng makita ang kapatid.

What is up with them?

"So Hunter, what do you do for a living?" Tanong ng dad ni Hannah habang nasa hapag kainan na kami. Sasagot na sana ako ng biglang magsalita ang kapatid ni Hannah.

"Dad don't you know who he is?! He owns the Valkire Bar. Mukhang nagbunga ang pagba-bar hopping ni ate. She's successful in getting herself a bar owner! Typical." Hannah's sister sounded insulting na nakapagpataas ng kilay ko. I saw how Hannah's face reddened in anger. I hold her hand under the table and stroke it. My motion seems to throw her off as she look at me wide eyed. I smiled at her then face her father.

"That is correct sir. I own the Valkire Bar. But Hannah and I met in Batangas. I was on vacation that day in my cabin when I met your daughter. She was lost and well sparks fly on that instance and we fell inlove. I knew that day, I don't want to let your daughter go. Hannah is one remarkable lady that I instantly fell for her and I can say that I can't even let her out of my sight now." Mahabang pahayag ko. Nakita ko kung paano mapasinghap ang kapatid nito at lumapad naman ang ngiti ng magulang ni Hannah, pati ang lola nito at mga tiyuhin ay napangiti na din.

Hannah's father has the widest smile out of all of them. While Hannah is looking appalled by what I said. Gusto ko tuloy bumunghalit ng tawa sa itsura niya.

"Are you the son of Paul Caven Davidson of Davidson Cruise ship & yacht?" Namamanghang bulalas ng daddy ni Hannah.

"Yes sir, I am." Aniko na ikinatawa naman nito.

"I know your father! I idolize his work of yachts. I'm into sailing too, you know. And call me Tito Andrei." Anas ng ama ni Hannah

"Thank you Tito Andrei. I'll make sure your praises will reach my father. Maybe one day I'll tell him to sail with you." Magalang kong sagot na ikinatawa naman ng ama ni Hannah.

"Oh thanks. That would be nice, well, who am I kidding? that would be a dream come true Hunter!" Nagagalak na anito at nagtawa ng malakas.

"Dad!" Saway ni Hannah na animo'y nahihiya sa kinikilos ng ama nito.

"What?! I like your boyfriend already." Sagot naman ng ama nito na ikinangiti ko naman.

"Ugh.." Narinig kong inis na ani Hannah.

"Oh why don't you both stay for the night? Your room was cleaned earlier Hannah. Please stay?" Pakiusap ng mommy ni Hannah na ikinalingon ko sa katabi ko. She looks pale now.

"Yes! please stay for the night. Kesa mag drive pa kayo ngayong gabi." Dagdag naman ng daddy ni Hannah

"Ah... No mom, dad, I'm sure Hunter has work early tomorrow. I consumed too much of his time already." Nagmamadaling sagot ni Hannah na ikinakunot naman ng noo ng mommy nito.

"That's rubbish! Of course he'll spent time with you. You're his girlfriend and of course we are family na, right hijo?" Nakangiting tanong ng mommy nito na ikinapaling ko sa kanya. Ngiting-ngiti ito sa akin kaya napapahiyang gumanti na lang din ako ng ngiti. I couldn't say no.

"Ah.... yes of course, Tita Izza. Err... family first, right?!" Nasabi ko na lang dahil pakiramdam ko ay na-corner na din naman ako.

I heard Hannah sighed heavily. Wala na rin itong magawa sa pangungulit ng mommy at daddy nito.

The dinner ended without much talk after that. I've seen that both sisters are throwing angry looks at each other. And I would sometimes see Hannah looking at the man seated beside her sister. I looked at the guy, he looks shy and quiet, the mysterious type. I heard Hannah's father called him by the name Marcus and by Hannah's sister's gestures toward the guy, I am sure they are in a reltionship. Then Dina, Hannah's sister smiled at me and gave me a wink. She is definitely flirting with me. I smiled back and raise the glass of wine as a salute. Pero bigla akong makaramdam ng kurot sa kaliwang tagiliran ko.

Napatingin ako sa aking kaliwa at nakita ang seryoso at nakataas ang kilay na si Hannah sa akin.

"What?" Mahinang bulong ko sa kaniya.

"Gusto mong mamatay?!" Madiin at mahinang aniya na nagpatulalang muli sa akin.

This girl is mental! Insane! Crazy!