A - 22

Now the battle really starts.

"You think you could kill me that easily?"

You slash at him. The cut opens up a big hole in Gaster's side. But it seals up instantly. 0 HP lost.

"And with enough DETERMINATION, I can reset this world before you even happened! All will be restored!"

You make another desprate attempt to kill him. You slash across his left eye. It remolds into a sort of U-shape, but still no health lost.

"Let's see how you do with this."

Gaster's eye turned light blue and orange.

Suddenly, orange and blue Gaster Blasters were firing. The blue Gaster Blasters stood in place while the orange Gaster Blasters were moving up and down and side to side. Gaster screamed in agony, ending his turn.

You try attacking again. Black resume resides on your knife.

Gaster turns around with a yellow and green eye.

Bones were falling from the sky as Gaster Blasters tracked your movement. You shot at the bones and blocked the Gaster Blasters with your sheild. You lost some HP.

Gaster screamed again, loosing yet another turn. A huge bubble was forming on his neck. You slash at it, and black & white goo sprays everywhere. Gaster's head falls down to his body. No HP lost, but he doesn't look to good.

Gaster's eye lit up again, showing purple and dark blue.

Five purple lines were vertically arranged and your soul turned blue and were dragged to the ground.

A Gaster Blaster appeared at the bottom and you jumped. Bones were moving overhead, so you had to switch lines to avoid them. Then vice-versa, which you didn't have any reason to jump.

Gaster was irritated.

"Let's see how you deal with THIS!"

His eye showed a fierce red and ultra black, the colors clashing and mixing.

You appeared in the middle, the color of black and unable to move. A hyper goner was spawned, and your soul was slowly being ripped away into a void...

But suddenly, Gaster cracked. He fumbled to the ground. The hyper goner was slowly coming to a stop.

Gaster looked at his hands... they were... melting. Melting! Gaster was too caught up in the moment to realize what was going on.

You sit there, soulless. The hyper goner had no effect.

You decide to leave Gaster there to die. Your knife wouldn't do a thing. He'd be an agonizing puddle, immortal with eternal pain. You move on without a thought.