A - 17

You went out the door, and dying echo flowers were outside.

"I told you they were unstoppable."

"I'm going to tell the king."

You end their lives.

You turn left and pass over a bridge in a small yet big cave. You keep going and turn left to a big mountain and an entrance. Behind the mountain, there was red and pipes. You're curious as to what it is. You walk through the cave.

In big bright lights, an electronic sign reads "WELCOME TO HOTLAND"

You feel most welcomed.

You enter the hot land. Lava flows below you, and there is no sign of life. You move forward. Emptiness is all to be seen...

You make your way a lot faster now.

* * *

At the end of Hotland, Alphys gets a notification.

"The human just arrived."

The other monsters started to panic.

"E-everyone calm down, we will make it. But..." Alphys was quiet for a minute. "We need someone to stall."

There were murmurs and whispers going around the massive group.

"W-we'll sacrifice ourselves." Said Royal Guard 01.

"Yeah." Said Royal Guard 02, who was with 01.

"Very well. Please, give them all that you've got. We can't let them past."

So Royal Guard 01 and 02 set out to eradicate the human.

Royal Guard 01 and 02 block your path!

"Y-yo, dude? Could you please... stop killing the monsters?"

"Y-yeah!" 02 spat. "We... We came to stop you."

Who could possibly be this dumb?... Or heroic?

You looked at 01. He shook nervously.

"Alphys said this armor should protect us..."

He obviously was lying. You try out the retractable knife from the Demon King.

"NO!" shouted 02 as he leapt in front of 01. The knife ripped right through the armor, and pierced through his skin, a deep cut too.

"02!" shouted 01. He was crying, but the heat and armor made it very hard to tell. 

"I won't..."

There was silence.

"I..."

02 turned to dust, and flew away. 01 sat there crying. He didn't care if he died.

Perfect.

You slaughter him with eaze, with pleasure, the pleasure of the weak bowing down to you and your evergrowing power.

You move forth.

You reach a big gate, reinforced with puzzles.

If only you actually paid attention in Snowdin.

It only took a few hours, but you finally made it through. Mettaton stood there in his impenetrable stage.

"Welcome, darling! To the bad side of Hotland! I'm your host, Mettaton! And today, we have the fallen devil, here to take our souls!"

You try to kill this idiotic machine. Who is stupid enough to come this close to you? You whack him with all your might. Not even a dent!

"Nuh uh uh, child. I'm impenetrable! There's no way you can kill me! This metal has been reinforced with Undyne's armor, some of the hardest metal found in the underground. Anyways, let's get on with the show, shall we? This episode is...

Cooking with a killer robot!"

You feel like this is a complete waste of time.

It is.

"Let's get on with it, shall we? Entertain our evacuating viewers?"

You try to escape. Electrical barriers block your path.

"Could please get the eggs on the shelf?"

You do nothing. Mettaton slowly pulls out a chainsaw. You grab the eggs.

"Splendid! Now, could you fetch the milk?"

You get the milk.

"Now, please get that totally conspicuous can on that counter over there?"

You have a bad feeling about this. The counter shoots into the sky. There's no way you could ever reach that. You decide to look for a way out instead. You found a way around the lasers after a power surge of all the cooking supplies.

"Oh, dear. I'm really sorry about that folks. It looks as if our show will be cancelled for today." MTT put on a mask and pulled out the chainsaw. "Ta-ta, darlings! I'm off to catch the human child! Tune in next time for more drama! Romance! Bloodshed!"

The T.V. turned off.