A - 3

You continue through the ruins. You purposely stop to kill monsters. You encounter a monster with a giant pencil.

A line starts to follow you around, and keeps growing. There's no escape. You dodge it, still, like you've done it before. You kill it in two hits. Your LV increased.

You have this dark pleasure. You're no longer curious as to what killing all the monsters is like, you are willing to kill all monsters.

You move on to another puzzle. You get a call from Toriel.

"My child, I am sorry but I cannot come and get you. Please, do not go forth until Asgore comes. He will guide you through the rest of the ruins. I am a bit busy making dinner right now. See you later!"

Toriel hangs up. You continue forth, despite what she says. You come across a bother goat-creature stuck in the middle of a puzzle.

"Oh! My child, is it really you? Toriel has told me so much about you. Please... Can you help me out of this puzzle?"

You solve the puzzle.

"Thank you, my child! You know the ruins better than me! It almost seems as if you've done this puzzle before..."

You run into something.

A Loox appears.

"Please... don't pick on me."

You hit him with a powerful punch. He dies first hit.

You continue forth.

"Come this way, my child. My house is just a few turns away."

You continue.

You wonder when you will have to kill your own mom and dad.