A - 9

You arrive in Grillby's with Sans. You sit down on the barstool. He knows.

"Hey, kid. I'm not messing around anymore... what do ya want to order?"

You're sure he knows.

You get fries and he gets a burger. He steals your fries when you're not looking. He also eats when you're not looking. You don't know how or if he opens his mouth.

"Hey, look kid." The world pauses for a moment. "You better not follow down this path you're headed, or you'll have a very bad time."

The world resumes.

"So, what do you think of my brother?"

You say he sucks. Sans didn't even flinch.

He sat there, motionless.

You finish your fries and you both exit Grillby's. Sans pretended nothing happened.

Papyrus was working on a puzzle, and was startled to see you.

"Sans, I thought you were keeping the human company while I was finishing the puzzle!"

"I did. We were full."

"Well... at least show them around Snowdin? We don't have all day!"

"Ok, bro. C'mon, kid. This way."

You stop at the hotel.

"This is where you'll be sleeping. Oh, don't give me that face. Our house is far worse than a hotel. I know you'll like it. I used to sleep here until I got so lazy I stopped working. Hasn't really affected me much."

There was an awkward pause.

Papyrus came running up behind you.

"At last! The great Papyrus has made the last and final puzzle before we begin our journey though the entire underground!"

You aproached a very complex puzzle with lots of spare parts just found lying around.

"Come on, human. Solve the puzzle!"

You decide to turn the giant wheel that says 'step 1: turn this wheel' in big, bright colors.

It pulls a stop sign which hits a boot hanging on a lamp post. It kicks a bucket with a bowling ball in it, and it makes its way down some planks of wood and onto a slide. It his the bottom of a series of pipes, and pushes another bowling ball into a bathtub, high in the sky. It falls through a hole, lands on a see-saw, and sends a monster in the air and sends him into a large bucket, and triggering a cage vote their heads to come down. Bars came in between you and Papyrus.

"HA! The great Papyrus wins!"

The cage was on him, not you. You went to the hotel because you were tired of his shenanigans.

"Come on, bro. It's getting late. We should probably go to bed."

*sigh*

"Alright, brother."