A - 11

Papyrus stood at the end of Snowdin, shivering. It wasn't coldness, it was fear. Fear of death. He could hear footprints in the snow. The fog was thick.

"Human?"

The figure stopped. Papyrus could see their blood-stained shoes, and blood dripping onto the snow, probably from a knife. Papyrus could see the tip of something sharp.

"M-maybe I can help. Do you need a good friend?"

There was silence.

"Human, please, let me help you."

He could hear crying. Human arms reached out from the mist.

"Is- is this an invitation with open arms?" Papyrus' eyes started to water from the anxiety.

Papyrus stretched his arms out.

"Come here, human. And give me a hug!"

Suddenly, the human started to run and swung a knife at his throat. The last thing he saw before white was the human's horrifying face.

Sans appeared. He was in front of Papyrus, blocking his view. He winked at the human as a hard slash slid through his body. Blood spurted out of his mouth.

"Did ya really think I'd let you kill my brother that easily?"

And hit the floor, skidding.

"S-Sans..."

He knew he was dead. He couldn't even see his body in the fog. He looked back at the human. It took a step closer.

"I... have to go..."

Congratulations. You no longer have a walking buddy.

You're alone now.

You megalomaniac.