A - 15

The smell of fresh air consumes you.

You are greeted with greenery and a new monster. He didn't notice you yet.

He was half deer, half man. He had the legs and head of a deer, but torso and arms of a man. He seemed startled by your approach. He knew what the look in your eyes meant.

You wander down the dirt path, following the deer creature.

It's so peaceful. A little too... peaceful.

There are no flowers blooming.

There are no birds singing.

It almost seems as if the trees are loosing their color.

What a gloomy day.

Just the way you like it.

Suddenly, a wild Jeffery wiggles close!

A massive worm pokes out of the ground, lost. He just met his demise. You slice the worm down the middle, because everyone knows that when you slice it the other way, two worms grow back.

You walk over a small bridge, flowing infected waters of what looks like dust.

You finally catch up to him and see him hop over the fallen tree that stretched across the path all the way and past the cliff. There's only one way left.

You enter the maze. More and more dust poisons the river. You cross the stream multiple times and make multiple turns until you find a sign that says "Tem ViL dIS WeY" and pointing to behind the dust - covered waterfall.

A soothing pleasure comes when you feel the dead monsters pouring down on you. Inside you see multiple creatures. They are all similar, but doing different things.

You walk up to the one that seems upside down.

"Tem... StUck..."

You decide to put it out of its misery.

You engage in battle.

It's just like the regular Temmie fight, but the whole screen is upside down.

You put the Temmie out of its misery. All the other Temmie freak out and pass out. You engage in combats with them.

All that appears is a sleeping Temmie. You slaughter them with ease. However, there is one Temmie who couldn't see anything through his extremely tinted sunglasses. He also wore a bow-tie, to look cool.

"HOi! Is aNyOne ThER?"

You kill the Temmie without him realizing what just happened. You go into the next room.

There is what looks to be a shop, but no shop keeper.

You loot the shop.

Then, you make your way put of the maze, back onto the dirt road.

You could swear you heard the cries of dying monsters.

Such a wonderful pleasure.

You sense another monster nearby.

None must be left behind.

You go back down the path where the tree had fallen, only this time on the other side. You come across a very big tree next to the ginormous fallen tree.

A Big Tree stays in place!

How would you kill a tree?

Don't underestimate the power of your weapon.

You eventually kill the tree somehow.

You continue down the path.

You find a dead end, but a massive tree, even bigger than the last one, reaching across the gorge. You decide to cross.

An Eagle swoops in!

You duck as the eagle swings low. There are multiple. Too bad you only have a knife. It's okay, you're determination to get the pleasure of death is too precious. The anticipation was killing you. An eagle swooped low. You sliced down the middle of its stomach its organs and body go tumbling down the chasm. Perfect.

You make it across. The cave seems darker than normal. The last piece of green grass was eaten by the deer. He ran off in fear.

You walk forth. The colorful blossoms aren't so colorful. You come in combat with a different deer, Fern. He is the cousin of Faun in Snowdin.

A Fern blocks your path!

You kill it before it even moves.

You press forward.

The trees start to shift from orchard trees to oak trees to redwood trees. It becomes a shattered fairytale-like forest. A shadow moves behind the trees. A shadow moves in front of the trees. Then, a voice:

"I've seen what you've done to these monsters. Not only in the forest. But throughout Snowdin and Waterfall.

...

I won't let you kill another person."

A figure jumps out from a bush.

Scarlet ambushes!

She sat in the upper corner of the box. She shot three big arrows. You dodge them.

"Why do you think you can just kill us? Are we such bad creatures?"

She stands above the box. She shoots 4 arrows. You dodge.

"Why? Do you get some sort of sick pleasure from killing all these innocent monsters?"

She sends arrows around the box heading towards your heart. You dodge.

"I'm only doing this to stop someone with the likes of you."

She sends an air strike of arrows from above. You narrowly dodge.

"You'll never get past me. Not while I have-"

She ran out of arrows. She swings her bow at you. You get hit. Her bow cracks.

"I'm never going to give up! And once you kill me..."

She swings her bow once more. You get hit. Her bow cracks.

"...I'll come back and haunt you like everyone else will!"

She hits you with her bow harder. Your health is low. Her bow is almost cracked.

With a final heave, she strikes you with her bow one last final time, and it shatters.

But you still remain. Her eyes are wide.

"No..."

You strike her. She loses all health.