A - 5

"Here we are, my child. Home!"

It was a cozy little house with 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen, and a living room, all the necessities a house needs.

"Toriel is in the kitchen preparing dinner. Please, let us play a game before dinner."

You play a game. You win.

"You really are a clever child, aren't you?"

"Dinner's ready!" Said Toriel.

It was pasta with some strange ingredients inside. It was oddly delicious.

"You must be tired, my child. After such a late dinner and a long drop into the underground, I insist that you rest. Come, for I have a spare room avaliable for guests, such as yourself."

You're directed into a bedroom. You get into bed. You fall asleep quickly due to the comfort of the slft, warm bed.

You wake up in bed, and get ready to slaughter. How long have you slept? Underground, it doesn't really matter because you don't have the sun.

You make your way downstairs. Asgore sees you.

"Oh? Leaving so soon? But... I thought... you liked us."

You continue your way through.

"Please, child. At least consider styling in the ruins. We do our best to make it home."

You still move forth.

The door lays in front of you. Asgore jumps between you and the door. Everything turns black and white.

It's time.