A - 16

You wipe the dust off your hands. You continue through the forest and come to an exit. It's the biggest tree you've seen, other than the fallen one tree, about 3 yards away from the edge of the chasm.

Around the tree lays empty, unoccupied houses...

You continue.

A fog forms.

Everything is hard so hard to see, that you might actually fall off the cliff. You walk slowly through the fog, amd you can her faint noises...

It sounds like the voices of previous monsters...

Suddenly, a spear comes down and swings at you. You turn around to see it disappear into the mist. A light glow is up ahead. A fireball zooms past your head. You pick up the pace.

You engage in combat.

~~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~!

All of it was whispers.

"I told you I'd come back and haunt you!"

It was a staticy outline of Undyne with glowing eyes, and a jagged hole where her mouth would be.

You attack the dust. The figure just scattered a bit, making the figure a little bit more undistinguishable.

Scattered and faded spears attack you, making it hard to dodge. But you manage only one hit.

You eventually scatter the beast to the point where she didn't exsist anymore.

You engage in another fight.

"What did I say about coming back?"

~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~!

You couldn't tell if it was arrows or spears coming at you.

But the shape of the figure looked like a fox, so you assumed it was Scarlet.

After the arrows already attacked, they turned back into dust and then into arrows again.

When it's finally your turn, you scatter the dust.

Yet another enemy attacks.

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~~!

It sounded like two voices. A male and a female.

"How could you betray our trust?"

Fireballs were coming twice as fast.

You dodge them.

Finally, you run out of the fog, amd into the last room of the forest, where there is no fog.

The deer creature stood there, legs shaking.

He finally speaks.

"Human, beast- whatever you are, I have come to stop you. I usually do not act so violently, but human..."

He pulled out two small swords.

"You leave me no choice."

The battle began.

The Demon King blocks your path!

He looked more menacing than before.

You swung your knife.

He took a cut to the abs. Despite how rock-solid they were, they still bled.

"Fair enough."

He threw his first knife down at you. You narrowly avoid it. He throws second knife at you. You dodge it. He retracts both knives.

You attack again. The Demon King throws his knife at yours, knocking it out of your hands. You lose your ability to fight next turn.

He swings his knife left to right. You hide in the corner. It barely passes you. He swings it from right to left. You hide in the opposing corner. He swings both knives from both sides. You hide in the bottom middle.

You ate Root.

The Demon King's atk increased!

"Alright, human! Let's see how well you know your colors..."

He swung both knives at different lengths and different speeds which also changed from blue to orange. You get hit twice.

You attack. Once again, he knocks the knife out of your hands.

He did his previous attack but faster.

You barely survive.

You eat a birb. The Demon King's atk increased!

He did his previous two attacks but even faster. He went so fast that his knives got wrapped up. Nows your time strike.

You attack him. He looses 20 hp.

He ripped apart the knives and was only able to salvage one knife.

"Time to show you my REAL power!"

He guided the knife, which was changing between orange and blue, straight through you. Once it went through you, it would come around again and hit you once more.

You attack. He is not quite able to defend himself. He looses 10 hp.

The next attack involves a straightforward attack. He does a roundhouse kick as you have to line the perfect hit, otherwise you get hit.

You get a perfect hit. The Demon King stumbles. He throws his right fist. The target changed, but you make it anyways.

His right fist is in pain. He controls his knife with his left arm again. You doge. You've almost killed him.

He does another roundhouse kick, which you counter. He throws his knife with all his might, and you counter it.

"Wait... Human... Please... Don't kill me. I'll... I'll do anything. I'll hive you my humble kingdom. Just... please let me live..."

*you'll only slow me down.

"W-WAIT!"

You finished him off.