A - 19

You slip away and make your way to the hotel. No one was there except a grumpy cat in a shop. He didn't look like you could kill him, not from that distance. You check the rooms just to be sure. All of them were empty...

You press on to the CORE. Inside laid all sorts of wires and electricity. There seemed to be unfinshed work, as if they all left at once...

But what's this? A strange robot cat stands bravely, and boldy. She does not look happy.

"You. I remember hearing about you. You're the one who destroyed them, weren't you?"

There was silence.

"That is not a good thing to do."

A wire emerges from in front of the cat. It was a long, black piece of metal, similar to Mettaton's arms.

"I will not let you destroy me too... SO ALLOW ME TO DESTROY YOU!"

*epic battle music plays*

Dust howls through the wind.

You strike. She deflects it.

"HA! You think that silly weapon can wound me? I'M MUCH STRONGER THAN I WAS BEFORE!"

You decided to check her stats.

Vista. ATK: 999 DEF: 999. She is a cyborg-like cat. Maybe those wires can help you defeat her....

"Hm? What are you looking at? I don't like this feeling..."

You attempt to damage the wires. Vista slashes her claws at your hand, causing you to lose some health.

"I DON'T THINK SO!"

You try throwing a toy. Vista becomes distracted!

"OH? What's this?"

she's so distracted that she loses a turn. You once again attempt to damage the wires.

. . .

You succeed!

A pink liquid starts dripping from them.

"A-AA-ASHDF.... wha..??"

The pink liquid oozes to the floor as her attacks and, health slow down with the music. Vista is glitching uncontrollably.

"Dshh... wh.... ...wha did you...do...to me.... I...can't...breathe... I...can't...think...."

"I...."

"...I...can't..."

Vista collapses. Her HP is extremely low. You destroy the last wire in front of her own eyes. Lightning zaps across her body and her robotic parts explode. YOU WON! Your LV increased.

Nothing was left behind except broken robot parts and pink ooze oozing everwhere, mixing with red blood and footsteps leading onwards...