A - 20

ChuTheKittyKat

The CORE was bigger than you expected it to be. It was kind of obvious that it was extended after its completion, because the extended parts were made of other material, what looked like black. You could tell they evacuated in the middle of it all. Papers were scattered, machines were still out...

But you sensed the presence of more monsters.

You walked through the bare halls, nothing to be seen. You eventually come to a bridge hovering over nothing... (With safety rails, of course.)

A monster stood in front of you. She looked kinda like a member of the royal family, but not quite...

She stood with a distressed look on her face. You were about to have a bad time.

"You killed my dad."

Who was she?

"Then my mom, right in front of my own eyes..."

You smile. You're proud of your work.

"...You didn't even care, did you?"

You take offense to that. Of course, you went out of your way to brutally murder each and every monster in the underground.

There was nothing but silence.

The silence of battle.

She withdrew fireballs. They were larger than the regular ones Toriel and Asgore used.

"I stand before you, not to stop you, but to keep you busy while Gaster makes the determination needed to save monsterkind."

You slice at her. She stepped back and you only scratched the tip of her scarf.

"Did you really think it would be that easy?"

She sent a storm of fire down upon you, barely any room to avoid. But you dodge.

You attack and miss.

She sent a wall of fire to the right, thales flames to the left, even upwards. Then a mix of down and left. Then a mix of up and right. Then switching from right, down, left, up.

You suffer a bit of singes, but you'll be okay. Nothing like a good save point won't fix. How would you live without it?

"Do you like to read?"

She sent down crackling books, left and right, and down the middle. It took all your speed to avoid them. She started to sweat.

"This isn't over yet."

She summoned 2 books, one on each side. Pages were being ripped out of both of them, the fire on the pages slowly getting bigger and falling faster. You lost some health.

"I have more tricks up my sleeve than just that." She said as the words literally fell off the screen and down below.

You were struggling, but you were determined to continue. She sent burning books left and right as micro fireballs flew at rocket speeds in the opposite sides.

"How about I read you a story?"

A book fell down behind you, and the pages started to flip with small gaps for you to pass through.

"Once upon a time there was a little girl. That girl loved her family. But one day..."

Her sword flung across from left to right as her words fell. She squinted.

You finally have a chance to slash. You do and she blocks with her sword.

She sends more books and flames, draining her power.

"I won't... let you... WIN!" She was drenched with sweat.

She finally pulls up a giant wall of fire with all her might, depleting your health to almost zero, right before she winced amd collapsed. She was easy picking now.

You get up on your legs, wobbling, and eat until your health reaches back up to full. You stand above her. She cowers in fear. You slice. Her struggling stops. You hear footsteps in the background.

"Cinder!? Are you still there!? I've almost perfected the-"

He stared in disbelief.

Your smile grows as your LV increases.

"Oh my god-"

He runs away. You march onwards.

SO SORRY FOR SWEARING!! IT'S JUST... IDK IT GIVES THE STORY MORE LIFE AND MAKES IT SOUND SERIOUS!! PLZ DON'T HURT MEH... ALTHOUGH I MIGHT DO IT LATER LIKE WITH SANS. PLZ FORGIVE MEH... T_T