Prologue

In an alternate universe of Undertale, somewhere lost in space . . .

Year 201X. The first human has found a way into the underground, trying to commit suicide because of their dislike in humanity. Asriel Dreemurr, the royal prince of the underground, was the first to find the fallen child. Asriel brought the fallen child to his parents, and became a part of the family. But after eating some buttercup flowers, the fallen child became sick, and requested Asriel to take their soul, cross the barrier, and lay their body on a flowerbed of buttercups. However, the fallen child's real plan was to take over Asriel's soul and wipe out humanity. And this is where our story begins . . .

"Chara, I won't go!"

"Asriel, you must."

"No, Chara, they'll kill me."

"Asriel. Please do one last favor and take me to the surface."

"Chara..." Asriel was in tears. It was at this moment when Asriel was about to give up. "I... I..." Asriel was choking on his words. He couldn't let her go. And suddenly, out of the blue, he felt something deep inside push him forward.

"NO!" There was a long pause. Chara coughed harshly.

"Please..."

"I'm going to tell dad."

"No, Asriel... Please..." Chara winced. Asriel stopped and turned around.

"I'll... I'll stay with you. But please, Chara, stay here."

"I know. I will. But... please... stay..." Chara laid limp.

"Chara? CHARA?!"

"Relax..." Said Chara, very weak. "I will always be with you."

"Chara? Don't go..." Asriel was sobbing now, with Chara in his hands. "Please..."

"Heh. Goodbye, crybaby."

"Chara... CHARA... CHARA!!!!!!" Chara was gone.

A few minutes later, Asriel's parents came into the room and saw Chara's dead body in Asriel's arms, and her soul floating in the air. This event caused a chain reaction, starting with the King and Queen still married, not killing the other fallen humans, Flowey never existed, no amalgamates, and somehow, Dr. W. D. Gaster never died...