A - 4

Gaster put all his belongings in bags, and carried them. He put some numbers into his teleporter, and it linked up with another one, a secret teleporter that no one knew about.

Now, Gaster had to take his work elsewhere, to a top secret room that only he knows about. The place he was in was already secret, but he could not take the risk, no matter how small it was. He was so close...

And no one would get in his way of completing it.

He took the majority of his work in the teleporter, and teleporter to a much larger and emptier room, far away from any monster. It had no windows or doors, to ensure safety.

He put them on a table, and laid out everything. This was his biggest project yet, and he was working on it for years. Bigger than finding a way out of the underground.

He spent all afternoon perfecting it.

Asriel was worried.

Gaster was his good buddy, despite the arguments they have and his age. He even looked in his secret office, where only he and Sans where allowed in.

Nowhere.

He went back to Snowdin to see if Sans knew where he was. Nope.

"Sorry, I barely get a chance to see my dad. Doing all the sciencey stuff in the lab, he hardly has time with us. Sometimes Pap and I remember the good times when we were younger. I don't like to talk about this."

"I understand. Where is Papyrus, anyways?"

"Back at the house, playing a game with Undyne and Alphys."

"What happened with monster kid?"

"Oh, Papyrus rescued him and gave him a sticker for being brave the whole time, like the great Papyrus would. Monster kid was sent home after that."

"Hmm. Well, thanks for the update, Sans."

He went back to the castle to check for Gaster one last time until he went to bed. It was a long day.