A - 21

You move past the pipes. Steaming amd whistling, puffing and poofing. None of it is in your way. You march forward on the hollow metal floors, a reflection of yourself. You finally reach a room. The doors are locked. You sit for a minute...

With all your power, you slice the heavy metal door in half, at least 2 inches thick. Nothing. Will. Get. In. Your. Way.

The lights are off. The only signs of life is the fresh bloodstains on the scattered papers. This room is filled with documents of humans. Perhaps... that blood wasn't yours, or the monsters, but artificial human blood.

You finally reach the room. The room where he sits. Gaster. The former royal scientist, but not anymore. He's not going to leave this room.

"Fine. I guess my time has come. But with this experiment, there's still a fighting chance. And I am willing to die for my king. Farewell, human."

You engage in battle.

"Let me introduce you to a new attack..."

Gaster snapped his fingers. You turn black. You move down and keep moving until you reach the bottom.

A Gaster Blaster is summoned in the bottom left, facing towards the right. You go up and dodge the blast.

"As you can see, I've made this very simple. The constant velocity remains 0 and the acceleration simultaneously speeds up at incredibly high speeds until it reaches a speed of 1, which is technically impossible."

You slice at him. He was too busy yakking on about science.

"Fine. Be that way."

You switch to blue and jump normally.

"Now, the gravitational acceleration is -9.8. Let's see how you do with a gravitational acceleration of -20."

You jump and seem to jump about half the height you did before.

A Gaster Blaster appears in the same spot. You jump at just the right time and barely avoid it.

"Let's see how well you do against this."

You slice at him. He takes critical damage.

Gaster summons a hypergoner as your soul is black.

"THERE IS NO ESCAPE"

You suffer a major loss, as well as Gaster and his magic. You slash at him to make everything an equal low strength.

Gaster pauses on all fours.

He reaches at his mouth. Bone dry, because skeletons don't bleed.

He turns around to face you again. He gives off an evil grin as he pulls a serum out of his labcoat pocket, and drinks it. It's dark red, possibly human blood. His face recoil in disgust. He falls to the floor in the fetal position, shaking. After a minute later, he stops shaking. He stands up, facing the opposite direction. Then, with sudden dwiftness, he quickly turns to you with an insanely devilish grin. His left eye a swirling nightmare. A black hole with a ring of red and blue-green swirls in his eye, his mouth now melting into his eye.

"Let's end this. Here, and now."