Chapter 3

Asriel walked up to the MTT Resort to look for Mettaton. He wasn't there, but Sans was. Sans stared at Asriel. It was... uncomfortable. He went and talked to Burgerpants, Mettaton's employee.

"Hey, Burgerpants, have you seen Mettaton or Alphys recently?" Asked Asriel. Burgerpants looked up.

"Hi, king! Work is great. Nothing new ever happens..." Asriel gave him a strange look. Burgerpants looked up and gave an awkward smile.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Asriel said with full question.

"N-Nothing. It's just- It's just-" Burgerpants looked like he was going to cry. "Oh, I can't TAKE IT ANYMORE! I've wasted my life for a stupid robot!" Burgerpants started sobbing on the counter. Asriel started moving backwards, slowly... Everyone was watching. When Burgerpants finally looked up, he shouted: "NO! DON'T LEAVE ME! GET ME OUT OF THIS MISERABLE JOB!" Asriel was running away, and when he looked back he saw Mettaton looking over Burgerpants' shoulder. He couldn't turn back now, not with that situation. He ran around the corner outside of the hotel to catch his breath.

"Huff, Puff, Hu-"

"Sup." Asriel jumped for a moment.

"Sans!"

"Yes?" Said Sans with a grin on his face. Asriel growled.

"Sans, do you know where Alphys is?"

"Oh, sure. I talked to her this morning. Here, I know a shortcut." Asriel smiled.

"You always know a shortcut."