Choice A - 1

You restarted. You have this feeling... a feeling of curiosity.

Of course, curiosity killed the cat.

But no one will know. This is just an experiment. You can always reset and fix it. You walk forth. Pitch black, except for a doorway. You walk through. A goat-like creature looks like they were coming this way. They start to tear up.

"A-a child! Come, for I will take care of you and nurture you! Oh, how rude of me. My name is Toriel. Welcome to the underground! Come with me, i will guide you through the ruins."

You follow the goat-like creature through a similar doorway as the one before.

"Welcome child, to the ruins! In front of you, you will see a puzzle. The entire underground is filled with puzzles. It's kind of our thing. Come, I will teach you how to solve it."

Toriel solves the puzzle. You solve it as well with ease. Are you going to do this for the rest of your life? That reminds you, you were supposed to kill yourself falling down the hole. Instead, you want to survive now.

"Come, my child. We must hurry and get home before supper."

You solve the next puzzle and move along. Suddenly, a big frog comes out of nowhere. Everything turns black and white.

It's time to make your move. Out of curiosity, you hit the frog with all your might. It lost half it's health. You dodge their attack. You hesitate, but then complete the task. You have mixed feelings. The adrenaline helps mix the feelings together. You continue. Toriel didn't seem to notice.

You solve yet another puzzle.

"Splendid! I'm so proud of you, child. So... would you mind if asked you... to be my child?"

You ponder for a minute. You then agree. Then the image flashed in your mind.

"Wow! To celebrate this moment, I will give you a spare phone! It already has Asgore's and my phone number. Call us if you need anything! Excuse me while I run to the store a minute to get supplies for dinner."

Toriel left. Who's Asgore? You call Asgore.

"This is Asgore. I am not available at the time. Please leave me a message after the tone." *beep*

...

You hang up the phone after five minutes of silence.

You continue on through the ruins. Suddenly, a Whimsun stands in the way. The music seems sort of familiar...

"P-please don't hurt me..."

You hesitate. You hit him softly. He doesn't seem to notice. You finish nthe job and see his worried face turn to horror as the rest of him turned to dust.

The feeling starts to become clear... it feels kind of... soothing...

A Different Taleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें