"Erm...yeah. I don't know what happened yesterday." I say with a hopefully convincing smile. Technically what I said wasn't a lie. Right? He smiles back at me before leaning down and kissing me full on the lips passionately. When he pulls away after a few minutes everyone is just talking but Logan is looking straight at me. His blue eyes look heartbroken and he has a fake smile plastered on his face. "Adam I got to go." I say before walking up to Em and leading her to the school.

"Okay see you later."

"Dude what's wrong?"

"Em yesterday I did something stupid."

"What do you mean?"

"I agreed to go out with Logan and I just made out with Adam in front of his face."

"WHAT?"She screams making people look at us. "Sorry I just found out Orlando Bloom is engaged." She says smoothly.

"yeah I know. On a side note: Dude Orlando Bloom's been engaged forever now. A little late."

"Wait I need details. And I know. His fiancée is like super hot if I wasn't so straight I would totally be all up in that." I roll my eyes and explain the whole thing to her and she gives me one of her Emily hugs where she rubs my back all motherly.

"Thanks."

"Dude its fine. I mean you have known Logan your whole life it isn't crazy for you to like him. He is hot and sweet and..."

"A slut, man-whore, heartbreaker, who has slept with more people than I want to think about."

" Okay Miss Negative. I know he is probably sad that you made out with Adam but he is going to understand."

"Yeah well why do I feel like crap for doing it."

"Because you feel guilty for hurting him, even you know he wouldn't be angry at you for that. If anything he might want to punch Adam."

"Adam." I say with a sigh.

"Your going to have to break up with him, but don't tell him about Logan that's just unfair. Hey how does your brother feel about all this? I mean you and Logan living across from each other with Logan's track record."

"He is okay with it, but that could be because he doesn't know anything."

"How Romeo and Juliet!" She says. I roll my eyes and grab my books out of my locker as the bell rings.

"Bye see you later lovely." I turn to walk into the calculus classroom when I am pulled into a dark closet with a warm arm around me that can only belong to Logan.

"Hey." I say breathlessly. Does he have to scare me half to death to call me?

"Amby." Logan whispers my name into my ear. He leaves a trail of hot kisses around the revealed skin on my neck. I gasp.

"Logan, Where going to be late?" I say. He turns me around so I am facing him. He looks into my eyes before his eyes flicker to my lips. His lips brush against mine lightly.

"Don't worry we won't." He says before his lips capture mine. His lips are hot with desire.

"L-Logan. Stop. We can't."

"Why?"

"Because I am still Adam's girlfriend."

"Yeah, but-"

"I can't cheat on him anymore than I already have. I hurt him enough."

"And what about me?"

"Logan, I- "

"Save it. I don't want to hear it." He says leaving me in the dark closet. Emily was so wrong. He so does not understand. I sigh angrily and leave to go to calculus. This is going to be a long day.

I reach home at 8 after hanging out with Adam at the beach. No I didn't break up with him. I chickened out and yes I realize I totally suck.

"hey." I say timidly as I walk into the living room. Josh and Logan are sitting on the sofa watching tv.

"hey Amber. How was your date?" Josh says waggling his eyebrows. You know as a brother who supposedly wants nothing more that to be safe from the drama of boys he is way to comfortable with my boyfriend. We could have been having sex for all he knows.

"It wasn't a date. We just hung out at the beach." I say more to Logan than to Josh. Logan doesn't look up at me or even acknowledge me. Then again if I was in his shoes I would be the same. "I am going up guys. Night."

"You don't want dinner?" Josh asks as I make my way up the stairs.

"Nah I had a huge breakfast." I say. I can't eat my stomach is in knots.

ON A SIDE NOTE:

its harry potter weekend! >>>>>>>"now tell me harry, what exactly is the purpose of a rubber ducky?" hehehehe (: oh mr. weasley

on tuesday white collar, hawthorne, make it or break it, pretty little liars and covert affairs are all on. what am i suppose to watch? I am so confused and i cannot decide. anyway going to watch harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban (:

COMMENT. VOTE.

please and thank you (: