)(5)(

Above: Matthew Daddario as Alec(Alexander) Lightwood

Recap:  This is confusing. No, this 15 year old Shadowhunter is confusing.

==== 

Jace

Dominique stands up abruptly. "Can I go now? You have your answers." She eyes me and seems a little scared. Is she scared of me?

Clary looks at me. She had seen it too, I realise. "O-of course, yo-you can go," stutters Clary. We watch as Dominique grabs the big, thick old leather book and presses it against her chest. She walks quickly but silently.

She reminded me of a swan: elegant, beautiful, lightly and graceful. Although, she doesn't seem to know herself.

She also reminded me of a flower: she needed to be taken care of, delicate and breakable.

I can not imagine that Jonathan could give her that, but it seems like he did. How, it is me one big question. I watch her leaving through the door. 

"Something is going on here. Did you see how she looked at Jace," says Clary. Izzy, Alec and Magnus look at each other. In worry, I see. "I am wondering what she is hiding."

Clary and I decide to sneak up upon Dominique. She was in her room, I suppose. We sneak towards the door to her bedroom and I draw a rune. A little frame appears and we couldn't see through the door.

I keep tapping on the corner of the frame to make it bigger. Dominique sits on her bed and flips through a small book with a silver cover. She mumbles something. Her eyebrows knit together and she bites her lower lip.

She stops flipping the pages when she reaches a particular page. I try to zoom in when I see that it was a very realistic portrait drawing of me. "Jace Herondale..," mumbles Dominique, stroking the cheek of the portrait boy.

"What is she doing with a drawing of you," whispers Clary in my ear. I shrug, keeping concentrated on the scene. Dominique closes the book and leans over the bed to the other side, the nightstand which is on that side.

She shoves it open and grabs a small, silver box. It has beautiful, golden roses on it. The golden rosestems make sure the box is closed with the biggest rose as the lock. She grabs for her earlobe and unattaches her right earring.

I just know noticed that it was a key. A key.. to the box! She was smart, I had to admit. She sticks the key in the box and the rose slowly turns a quarter. The stems slither away and you could open the box now.

Dominique opens the box and looks inside of it. She lifts a silver necklace with a small pendant in the form of a heart. "Te Amo, Filia. I love you, daughter," she whispers. She closes her fingers around the heart and presses it against her chest.

It was quite a sad scene. She was crying over a necklace, apparently from her mother, because she said 'daughter'. That means she had lied when she said she didn't know who her parents were. Dominique wipes her tears away and places the necklace on the white blankets next to her. She turns to the box again and lifts up something else.

It was a letter, written to someone. She clears her throat and places the letter away. She grabs something else from the box. It was a lock of golden blonde hair. Hair like mine, I realise.

Maybe that's why she was so scared: I maybe look like someone she had known. Although.. I don't know who it could have been.

She shakes her head and lays the blonde lock back in the box again. She then grabbed a turquoise stone. "Father.. mother.. brother.." 

Brother? Mother? Father? She had been lying quite much.. And she had a brother? 

"Why Valentine? Why did you have to hide this until you were dead? I would still have loved you.. You and Jonathan. I would have just liked to meet him.." 

Him? Who is him? She grabs the silver book again and searches for the page with the portrait of me again. "Jace.. do you even know? Has Valentine ever told you? Did he ever tell you that.. that I am your sister?"