Chapter 1

You stroll around the schoolyard alone. It has been a year since you first transferred into Konoha High, but this is your first time walking around the school compound.
You dont know why, it is just that you feel like wandering today before heading home.

Out of the blue, you heard someone sobbing not far from where you stand. The crying sound catches your attention. Curiously, you stomp towards the voice.

"But, why? Can't you open your heart? Please, just give me a chance. I'll make you love me. I promise."

You continue to listen silently.

"Sorry, but i really can't. Love is not something that you can force or create. It is something that naturally comes to you when you least expect it. I dont know when it will happen to me or with whom i am going to fall for, but i know it is not you."

The man answers coldly, putting you in a total shock.

'What a jerk!'
You think to yourself.

"You're too cruel! I hate you!"

The crying girl runs from the site mindlessly while covering her face. Afraid of being discovered, you retreat from your hide, but before you are able to leave, the girl accidentally hits you and causes you to fall.

"Move!"

The girl shouts and keeps on running.
You are left dumbfounded.

What the...

"Excuse me. Is this yours?"

Someone taps you on your shoulder from behind.
You are astonished to see a handsome figure standing coolly while handing you your gigantic spectacles.

'It's the boy that rejects the girl!'

You are so scared that he might know you were eavesdropping just now that you can't even think straight.

Briskly, you grab your spectacles and run away from the guy, leaving him confused.

"She ran away..."

He whispers to himself.

"Not even a thank you? She should have at least said thanks before running like that."

Suddenly, something catches his attention.
He reaches out for a small notebook on the ground. A smirk slips out of his mouth.

"What a blunder."