Bora Bora

For all you lovely people who are still reading this; this is the longest of any fic I've written, hope you're not getting too bored!!! 😘

"What's this?" She asked, holding up an envelope a few weeks later.

"Open it," he nodded, handing her a coffee as she ran her hands through her hair and sat down.

"These girls are tiring me out," she smiled tiredly,

"Open that and then let me take you to bed," he smiled and she did as he asked, before a smile spread across her face.

"You have to be kidding," she smiled, pulling him closer to her, "bora bora?"

He nodded, "fourteen days... Just me and you,"

She slipped his t-shirt up over his head, "just me and you,"

He groaned as she slid her mouth around him, "fuck," he uttered as her hand slid beneath him and squeezed his thigh,

"Connie... I'm going to..."

She looked up at him, her hair flicked behind her head, her eyes sparkling,

"Jesus," he uttered as he released into her mouth.

She got up, drinking the squash their daughter had left on the side.

He stood up, and wrapped his arms around her waist, his mouth pressing against her neck.

"If you dare tell me that's why you married me Mr. Masters," she uttered as his hands found their way below her dress,

She tipped her head back against his shoulder, "bed..." She told him, "because after this I need to sleep..."

He laughed, lifting over his shoulder and jogging up the stairs.

Their love making was hot and heavy and passionate and she cuddled against him, their chests heaving.

"I can't wait to spend two whole weeks with you," she whispered, "thank you Jacob... You're so wonderful,"

"After that performance Con... So are you," he grinned and she rolled her eyes.

"Mum... We will be fine with Chloe," Grace told her, "don't worry... Call us when you're there,"

Connie cuddled her daughters firmly, "I love you all, be good for Chloe... She's still recovering."

Chloe rolled her eyes, "go," she smiled. "Bring me back some sun."

She dropped her bags on the floor, opening the curtains and shaking her head, "Jacob..." She uttered, taking his hand and cuddling into his chest, "this is incredible..."

"The patient who had a cardiac arrest last week owns it... It's a thank you," he told her, "our only expensive was the flights."

"This place is so beautiful," she smiled, looking up at him, placing her and on his cheek, he kissed her and she smiled.

"Come on... We can catch the sunset if you hurry up and get changed,"

She appeared minutes later in a gold bikini, and he shook his head, "you're wonderful,"

"Get changed Masters," she smiled, pouring them a glass of champagne, "I'll meet you in the pool."

He slipped into the small jacuzzi, taking the glasses from her as she got in beside him.

She slipped onto his lap and took her drink, sipping it before placing it on the side. She removed her bikini top, placing beside her glass, before she wrapped her arms around his neck. She pressed her lips firmly against his, pressing herself against him as he flicked his thumb over her bare nipples, "you take my breath away," he told her, before his hands undid her bikini bottoms, placing them out of the water and pulling down his shorts.

"You think the other apartments can see us?" She uttered, sinking down on him as he groaned.

"No," he smiled, capturing her mouth, as she moved above him. She slumped onto his chest, and he pushed her hair back from her face. He placed his hands either side of her mouth,

"Even after all these years, I love you more every day," he told her and she moved, pulling back on her bikini and cuddling into him, "mmm... I know how you feel Corp," she smiled.

He laughed, "I haven't been your Corporal for years Mrs. Masters,"

She smiled, "you'll always be Corporal to me."