All night

The atmosphere in the taxi was heated, she leaned into him as he ran his hands through her dark curls, "I won't touch you how I want to here," he breathed, his lips against her forehead,

She looked up at him and placed the palm of his hand against her chest, "I can't wait to feel your skin against mine," she uttered against his ear,

"Jesus," he uttered, pulling at his trousers and willing the taxi driver to speed up.

No sooner had they stepped through the door, he had pinned her against the wall, his lips pushing passionately against hers. She couldn't help the moan that escaped her lips as he unzipped her dress, his lips travelling down her neck, his free hand tangling within her hair.

"Step out of your dress," he asked her as he moved his mouth from her neck, making her shiver,

"You love telling me what to do," she replied, her eyes remaining on his as she did as he asked.

"You're incredible," he uttered, running his hands over her breast, "can I take this off?" He asked and she nodded, gasping as his lips covered her now exposed flesh, his teeth nipping gently at her already sensitive nipples. She arched her back against him and he smiled, cupping her face in his hands and kissing her gently, before lifting her easily, making her laugh against his neck as he placed her on the kitchen side.

His mouth kissed her skin softly, before he ran his hand over her scars, his lips kissing her skin firmly. In that moment she knew she wanted more from whatever this was than she'd previously considered.

"You're so very beautiful," he told her, slipping her knickers down her legs, 

"Do you trust me?" He asked her as he kissed her inner thighs gently, 

"You don't have too," she uttered, resting her hands back on the work surface,

"I want too," he uttered, "I want all of you... All night..."

"Jesus Christ," she breathed, leaning forwards and wrapping her arms around his neck,

"Take me to bed," she asked, pulling his shirt over his head and laughing as he scooped her up firmly.

"Well now you've gone and done it," he uttered into her ear as she lay on his chest, his fingers running up and down her bare back,

She propped herself up on her forearms on his chest, closing her eyes as he pushed her hair over one shoulder.

"What? Last time I checked, it took two," she smiled sleepily,

"I knew you'd be good at that," he admitted as she kissed his neck gently,

"I'm shocked you've been thinking about me like that Corp," she smirked, before she pressed her lips against his again. He moved her so she lay on her side, before entering her again.

"You feel so good Corp," she moaned as he moved slowly within her, "I'm so tired but I can't help but want more of this... Of you,"

He wrapped his arms tightly around her, and she found she couldn't stay quiet, "come for me baby," he uttered and she gripped tightly against his back as she felt yet another orgasm descend on her.

"I thought it was the man who fell asleep first," he uttered fondly as he moved from her, before holding her to him as she curled towards his chest,

"Not always," she whispered,

"Go to sleep Chase," he spoke quietly, kissing her forehead gently.

He watched as she fell asleep quickly, he couldn't sleep for a while. He knew now that he could never forget her even if he wanted too.

He placed a hand on her thigh as they pulled up at the airport. She turned to him and rested her head against his chest, before he placed a gentle hand on her face, his thumb stroking her skin,

"I think you, Connie, are so beautiful," he told her, "promise me you'll look after yourself,"

She nodded and he kissed her gently, "will you let me know when you're next home?"

She nodded again, finding it difficult to find the words for what she wanted to say.

As they got out he pulled her towards him, holding her tightly, "this isn't goodbye," he told her,

"I er..." He smiled, "I'm not going to be able forget last night even if I wanted too."

She smirked, "my legs are going to ache for days,"

"That's better," he smiled, "you're wonderful when you smile."

She didn't look back before she got on the plane, she knew it would be too hard.