Eloise

They walked around the local park and Connie squeezed Jacobs hand as she saw the girl walking a Dalmatian. She smiled as The twins petted the dog,

"That's her," Connie nodded, before falling politely to her as the girls continued to fuss over the puppy.

A knock on the door a few weeks later caused her to abandon her cleaning,

"Connie," she uttered, "I er... Wasn't expecting you..."

"What's going on Eloise?" Connie asked, "I feel like I know you yet I have no idea why and I... And now you're here..."

"Does Jacob Masters live here?" She asked and Connie invited her in, smiling as she petted Simba gently.

"He's my husband," she replied, flicking on the kettle, watching as the girls hands began to shake as she pulled out some papers.

Connie made them both a cup of tea and exhaled, "I think Jacobs my dad..."

"How old are you?"

"Twenty six," she uttered, and Connie nodded.

"You remind me of him... You have the same mannerisms," she nodded, "that's why I recognise you so much."

"I'm scared," she admitted and Connie took her hands, "don't be... I'll call him..."

"Those girls the other day..."

Connie smiled, "grace, Mia, Sophie and Evie... If he is your dad... Those girls are your sisters."

"What's up sweet cheeks... You missing me already?"

"I need you to come home Jacob," she told him, "don't worry I'm okay... I'll explain when you get here... I'll see if Charlie can cover you."

Jacob arrived quickly and Connie squeezed his hands, explaining all about Eloise and what she'd told her.

"I had no idea Connie," he admitted and she nodded, "we can talk later... I said I'd taken Chloe to her appointment," she explained, "go gentle with her Jacob... She's really nervous,"

"You're going?" Eloise asked and Connie nodded,

"He's a good man Eloise... Hear him out."

She went for dinner with Chloe, before arriving home to find the girls in bed. She jogged up the stairs and kissed them all gently, telling them how she loved them before Grace stirred.

"Dads seems sad... Will you cuddle him mum?"

"Of course I will sweetheart... I love you so much Gracie,"

"I love you mum," she whispered, holding Connie tightly, "night."

"Goodnight baby."

Connie poured two glasses of wine and grabbed a blanket, before she slipped under Jacobs arm. He turned to look at her and she placed a hand on his cheek and kissed him firmly, "talk to me babe," she asked him and he exhaled.

"We're going to do a test... Too make sure... But I'm pretty sure she's my daughter..."

She nodded, "I should have realised sooner but..."

"You weren't to know sweetcheeks,"

"How do you feel?" She asked him and he shook his head. "Angry... That her mother bought her up in Spain for all this time without me... Sad... That Grace isn't my first baby... And that you weren't the first woman to have my daughter..." He pressed his lips against her head, "she's 26 Con... She's lived for 26 years without me, I've missed out on so much..."

"You can't get back the past... But you can make new memories..." She told him, "you're the best dad to our girls... She's missed out on that... But we can start from here..."

"You're not mad?" He asked and she shook her head,

"There's nothing to be mad with you about," she told him. "We need to tell the girls... After the paternity testing... Let them meet their big sister..."

"She seems nice," Jacob admitted.