Marriage

When they woke together and realised the sun hasn't yet risen, they relished the opportunity they had to spent time together. She pressed gentle kisses against his skin, watching as he opened his dark eyes. He smiled, pushing her hair back from her face before he pulled her closer and kissed her.

"I want you," she whispered against his skin and he nodded,leaning over her and kissing her again,

"I love you even more when we get to wake up like this together," he admitted before he entered her slowly and she gasped as he pulled her top up over her head, his hands cupping her breasts. His mouth covered hers as she hooked her legs over his waist as she moved slowly in with him.

They didn't rush their movements and his mouth covered hers as she tried desperately to stay quiet,

"You feel so good Corp," she uttered,

He smoothed her hair back and kissed her, halting momentarily, "so do you Chase," he smiled and she groaned as he picked up the pace once again.

"I love you," he told her as he kissed her neck, her hands held above her head as he moved more deeply inside of her. "This... You... Is all I ever want."

His mouth flicked over her skin, before finding its way between her legs. "You need to be quiet," he whispered and she covered her mouth with a pillow as he brought her to her second orgasm.

He smiled, kissing back up her stomach, before he prised the pillow from her grip. Her face was flushed, her hair tangled and he found at that moment he fell even more in love with her. She turned so her back was to his front and fell asleep close to him, his arm around her waist as his nose pressed gently against her shoulder.

"I love you doesn't sound enough," he whispered and he smiled, he wondered if she ever heard what he said to her as she fell asleep.

"Keep your eyes to yourself Corp," Chloe yelled above the noise of the music that played in the camp.

He laughed and winked at Connie who shook her head,

"Your squats could do with some work Corp," she teased as she continued with the tricep dips,

"I have a prosthetic leg," he answered back and James rolled his eyes,

"Well it's even more important you do them properly," Connie laughed, moving onto the next station as the timer went off.

Chloe had set up a circuit class, and they enjoyed it as a way to let off steam and get away from the reality of their job roles.

He pressed a kiss either side of her cheek before he sat down beside her at dinner that night. She squeezed his thigh and smiled at him, before she leaned against him as they ate.

"I've never known you like this with anyone Corp," one of the soldiers grinned and Jacob rolled his eyes as he sat beside them.

"That's because anyone else isn't her," he shrugged, and the soldier smiled,

"Fair play."

She lay asleep with her head on his thighs as he played cards with Chloe, Sophie and Adam. Her legs were tucked up on the bench beside her as his hand intermittently ran through her hair.

"You think you'll marry her Corp?" Sophie asked causing Adam to look at Chloe, smiling as she rolled her eyes,

"What?" Sophie asked, "it's a simple enough question,"

"I'd marry her in a heart beat," he admitted and Adam couldn't help but laugh as Chloe squealed.

Their card game was interrupted by a nurse calling them in. Jacob shook her gently and told her she was needed, watching as she got up, kissing his mouth once before she ran in the direction of the make shift wards. He wondered at times like this why she'd fallen for him, there were a few times where he was completely consumed by her, and he still wasn't used to that feeling.

He entered the ward to say goodnight to her and she stepped into his chest happily, "good night Corp," she smiled, "you make me very happy."