Holiday

She sprayed perfume, before slipping her feet into some sandals. She wore a thin, black maxi dress with thin straps and she clipped her hair off her face. He took her hand and squeezed it before they walked down to a small outdoor restaurant with barbecues in the centre of the tables.

She sat opposite him and he took her hand, "I'm sorry we never got chance to do this sooner sweet cheeks,"

She smiled, "I wouldn't have been able to leave grace or Mia for that matter... But I feel more chilled out about leaving the twins... Especially when they're all with Chloe."

When they closed the door, their heads fuzzy with wine, he watched as she pulled her dress over her head and removed her shoes. She stepped closer to him and squealed as he lifted her, pressing her against the door,

"I'm going to make you scream," he uttered as he nipped her ear and she gasped as she felt his hard length pressing against her,

"Is that a promise Corp?" She smiled, and he moved so she lay on the bed, and removed his own clothes.

She gasped as his hands slipped up her lightly tanned legs, pulling down her underwear, before his lips pushed gently against her skin.

It didn't take long for her to reach an orgasm, and she lay breathing heavily as he continued to plant kisses against her stomach, and across her now bare chest.

"No need to look so smug Masters,"

He moved so he held himself up over her, his lips now against her neck, "I get to make a girl like you scream... Of course I'm smug," he uttered before groaning as her hand found him,

"You don't need foreplay... You're hard already," she smiled, before holding his shoulders tightly as he pushed into her.

"I almost forgot how big you are," she uttered, crying out his name as he moved within her.

They made love in various positions, throughout the night and they ended up cuddled up on the balcony. She curled against him, her naked body covered by a thin sheet, and his hand ran up and down her back.

"Sex has never been that good with anyone else," he told her gently and she shook her head,

"I should hope not, seeing as you married me Jacob Masters."

He kissed her mouth tenderly, watching how her eyes fluttered closed as she attempted to fight the fatigue that had overcome her body.

"I love you ever so much, I think you're wonderful," he whispered against her ear, he often wondered how much she heard when she was asleep. She often fell asleep before him, and he'd often whisper words of love and adoration to her as she slept. He wanted her to sleep knowing she was loved.

They woke hours later with the sun shining onto their face. She stirred and ran her hand over his chest, watching as he opened his eyes.

"Hi my beautiful wife," he smiled and she kissed him,

"I don't think I'll be able to walk for a week after last night," she grumbled, detaching herself from him before she decided to get ready.

"I'm starving," he admitted and she nodded, as they found a beach shack and a small juice bar. She wore a black swimsuit that dipped in the middle and slipped up onto his lap as he kissed her shoulder. "You know, you'd never know you'd given birth to four girls," he admitted, "you look just as good as you did when we first met,"

"Come off it... I was toned and fit and hard far less lines back then,"

He sipped his drink and rolled his eyes, "you don't have lines, and you're fit and toned and beautiful... You always have been."