Reunion

A/N: Okay, before the chapter starts, I would like to freAKING THANK EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN ENJOYING THE STORY. Like seriously, I know I haven't been responding to the comments and stuff, and I'm really sorry about that. But I see all of you, and all of your nice comments always motivate me to keep going. So really, thank you guys for enjoying the story. Now I'll take my leave and let you guys read the chapter.

~A Year Later~

I slowly walked through a forest, the armor I once had been abandoned months ago during the long walk. I breathed heavily and ran my fingers through my dirty and greasy hair. My boots were torn, along with bits of my clothing as well. The only thing I had left was my blade, the clothes on my back, worn out boots, and a simple cloak. I stopped in at a tree and breathed heavily before closing my eyes, looking at the night sky. 

Y/N: It's hopeless...I'll never find them again. I've been wandering for so long...I wouldn't be surprised if they were all killed off.

I stare at the night sky, a couple stars shining through the dense forest. I grip onto the ground and feel a couple tears start to well up. I wipe my tears away and clear my throat before I stand back up. 

Y/N: Come on...you've stayed strong for so long...don't give in now. 

I then heard some faint screaming in the distance. I raised an eyebrow and slowly walk towards where I hear the screaming, soon the sound of metal striking against one another also kicked in. I gripped onto my blade and slowly came up on the fighting, looking at the scene. One side had some men charging from out of the forest and into a camp. I narrowed my eyes a bit and leaned in before I saw a certain large man fighting off multiple attackers. I slowly walked forward and took a deep breath.

Y/N: Pippin!!!

The large man killed the last two attackers around him and turned towards me. His eyes shot open upon seeing me. I grinned and ran towards him, shoving past everyone and hugging him tightly. He quickly patted my head before he pried me off and put me behind him, killing another attacker just in time.

Y/N: What's going on?!

Pippin: A raid! Would you mind helping us?!

Y/N: I can try!

I grip onto my blade and charge one of the attackers. I parry the attacker's blade and slash his throat open. I swing my blade and hack off another attacker's hand off. I grin before I glance to the side and see Casca, who is being pushed back by an attacker. Her attacker the pins her down, with two blades at her throat's sides. I growl and start to run over to her, only to be tackled by someone. I pulled out my dagger and stab the attacker in the throat before I look up back towards Casca, although another large man came running in and quickly kicked Casca's attacker off of her. I stared at the man, his long and red cloak flowing in the wind. More notably, his large blade was resting on his shoulder

???: Get up...don't let this clown scare you. Get up...commander.

I slowly rose to my feet and stared at the man before I grinned.

Y/N: Guts!!! Commander Guts!!!

He then turned around and gave me a thumbs up before he walked past Casca and stood in front of her attacker. He was dressed differently when compared to the others. He wore some leather armor, but he had cloth wrapped around himself and his face. 

Guts: This guy gave me problems before...I'll take care of him though. The rest of you simply focus on your task.

I stared at him for a while before I quickly turned around and went back to fighting. I thrusted my blade through the enemy's helmet, my blade going through his helmet. I pulled the blade from their skull and took another swing at another enemy, taking his leg off. The man falls to the ground and screams in agony before I thrust my blade through his throat. After a couple more minutes of fighting, the enemy finally routed. I panted a bit and slowly fell to my knees, dropping my blade in the process. Soon a crowd of people came rushing over to both me and Guts. The soldiers all smiled brightly and began to talk at once.