Separated

"WARNING!!!: This chapter contains a brief moment of sexual assault. If you are sensitive to the topic, then please skip this chapter"

~A couple days later~

The Hawks were now ready to be sent into battle. Midland was pretty confident in us, considering that they put is in the frontline rather than in the rear as reserves or something else. I ride alongside the other captains and commanders of the Hawks. I glance towards Casca, who has her hand place over her stomach. I look towards her face, which was somewhat covered in sweat. Judeau looked at her and tilted his head.

Judeau: Casca, you alright?

Casca: Yeah, don't worry. It's nothing. Prepare for battle.

He looked towards me and shrugged and looked forward at the battlefield. The sound of thunder rumbling was heard over our heads, with some lightning flying across the dark clouds. I take my position with my squad and unsheathe my blade before looking at Griffith, waiting for the command to charge. I watch him unsheathe his saber and lift it in the air. 

Griffith: Attack!!!

We all let out our battle cries as we charged forward. I point my blade forward, leading the charge for my squad. The enemy forces charge towards us as well, their spears and swords ready to take us on. 

Y/N: Leon! Take your spear and throw it to the enemy soldier in front of you! We'll create a bulge in the enemy ranks and cause their formation to disperse!

Leon: Yes sir!

Within a moments notice, his spear flew right over my shoulder and hit the enemy soldier who was charging towards me. Our group crashed into the enemy lines, sending some of the enemy soldiers through the air and into our ranks. I swung my blade towards one of the enemy soldiers, slashing his throat. I hear another enemy soldier charging towards me, his blade raised. I use my gauntlet to stop the blade and plunge my sword in between the eye slits of his helmet. I hear him scream in pain before falling to the ground and getting trampled by a couple horses. Soon Pippin and his group united with ours, allowing us to push further in the enemy ranks. I watch Pippin swing his mace, nailing one of the enemy soldiers across the head. Blood flies out of the soldier's helmet and onto my armor. With another swing, Pippin smashes the skull of another soldier, sending bits of his brain and an eyeball through the air.

Y/N: Keep it up Pippin! At this rate, we'll be back before nightfall!

I look around and watch as Corkus and another man decapitate an enemy soldier. I look forward and notice an enemy soldier charging towards me. I start galloping towards him, only for the soldier to be stuck by a bolt in the throat. I stop and look in the direction of where the bolt came from, noticing that it was Rickert who took the kill. I give him a thumbs up before galloping through the enemy formation, which was now in shambles. I take a moment to take in the battle that has been raging on. I soon notice that Casca was fighting an enemy soldier, although she did seem that she was barely keeping up with the attacks, parrying the enemy attacks at just the last minute or even having the enemy blade graze her armor. She eventually stabbed the enemy soldier in the throat, breathing heavily and looking completely exhausted. Soon, a much larger and heavily armored  knight approached Casca. I move my horse forward a bit, getting closer to the two.

Large knight: So, you're the female officer of the Hawks. It makes me sick, seeing a woman in the battlefield. But if it's to please soldiers at night then that's fine.