The Plan - Author's Note

Hey there!

  First of all, thanks for getting this far! I'm glad you guys are enjoying this story so far. 

  Now, down to business. A few people have been asking me where I'm going with this story and I decided to give you guys the game plan. 

1. I'm not going to be doing every single Transformers Prime episode and just add my oc's into it. There are 15 episodes from season 1 that I'm going to be using for this book (season 2 will be in a different book).

2. Amanda will have her own role to play in the entire plot line, so the plot isn't going to be exactly the same as the show.

3. I don't update on a daily basis (hehehe.... oopsie). I honestly try to write as much as I can, but it's kind of hard watching an episode and pausing every second to write down what happened. I'll try to write as much as possible so I have a few chapters to post when things are slow, but I honestly can't promise too much.

4. After I finish writing the first 25% of this book, which is episodes 1-5 (Darkness Rising parts 1 through 5), then the story will focus on Autobot-Human relationships and all the other goodies. 

  That's all for now! Keep on reading and awaiting updates!