Chapter 24: Jersey

Depuis le début

"It means that the girls who say they're not my type are exactly my type and till date you seem to be the only girl who's my type" he said huskily before crashing his lips down onto mine and no I didn't pull away.

Tingles ran through my body as my treacherous heart wouldn't stop beating.

He bit my lower lip causing me to gasp and give him a chance to sneak his tongue into my mouth. True, once upon a time I thought kissing was one of the grossest thing ever but now I didn't even care.

My body felt like it caught fire when he continued to deepen the kiss. My hands hooked onto his hair as his played with the hem of my T-shirt.

Boom

Immediately I pulled away as I looked towards the door there I saw Jasper Smith staring wide eyed.

"I was actually just checking if you're ready to go?" Jasper said staring at me.

A slight edgy feeling took over me. I promised Jasper that I'd take him to the best ice scream parlour in town but now I wasn't so sure.

"I'll be there in 2 minutes" I mumbled incoherently.

"Sure whatever" he said rolling his eyes and walking out.

"Please just wear my jersey," James whispered.

"Since I'm your type why not?" I smirked and took the jersey out of his hand.

"I knew you couldn't deny me for long Kit Kat" he said smirking.

"Oh really?" I asked sarcastically.

"Anyways, I've been thinking about this date your apparently supposed to take me on tomorrow and I was hoping we could switch rolls?" he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously.

"I'm saying let me take you out tomorrow you can take me out some other time''

"Are you asking me out?'' I asked slyly.

"You could say that" he smirked as one of his hands pulled me closer into his grip.

"Fine, I'll go out with you!" I said leaning in.

"You don't know how happy I am to hear that" he mumbled his breath tickling my skin.

"Oh and just for the record I like you too'' I whispered as I leaned in till our lips met.

This time his lips were warm as one of his hands cupping my chin as the other one kept pulling me closer.

I tugged on his T-shirt getting a good grip of it. Our kiss turned into an R rated hungry, lustful one.

All of a sudden his lips left mine and I stared in dissapointment.

"Don't look at me like that! I have to save some energy for the game, and if I continue kissing you I might take you down here and now!" James said caressing my cheek.

"What!" my blush even more prominent.

"Just kidding Kit Kat" he said pecking my lips. I smiled a weird one sided smile.

"Hey I can call you babe now!" James smirked.

"Not in a million years Nutty" I said as I got out of his grip and started to walk out.

"Where are you going?" he asked curiously.

"I'm going out with Jasper"

"Like on a date?" James asked stunned.

"No you idiot, he reminds me of my Jasper so going out with him is a complete no, but I'm taking him to Lauren's café for the best ice cream in the world a thing Jasper and I used to do alot" I mumbled.