Chapter 13: Spy Mission

PICTURE OF KAILEE HASTINGS ^^^^

I'm floating in a sea of things I never told you and I think I'd rather drown then ever let you know.

--Anonymous.

*********

Chapter 13: Spy Mission

Listen to the song 22 by Taylor Swift.

********

"Okay April this is it we are going shopping if you don't pick one of these dresses" Kailee sighed as she placed my black dress on the bed.

"Come on Kailes you know how much I hate shopping!" I sighed cuddling my pillow.

"Then you better pick a dress " Astrid shouted looking at me with a glare.

"Whoa whoa, girl who got your panties in a twist?" Kaile asked Astrid tentatively.

"Well, that's none of your business!" she said with a head held high as she walked back into my closet.

Okay that was weird. Don't get me wrong but normally Astrid is the peppy and more energetic one in the group right now she's acting like one of those hobo's who got up on the wrong side of the bed.

"Latest rumors are Dean rejected her and asked Tina Anderson to homecoming I guess she's bummed about that" Kailee whispered into my ear making me chuckle.

"Umm guys where is Scarlet?" I asked as I put the black dress back on the hanger.

" I don't know" Kailee replied immediately.

"She texted me saying and I quote 'can't make it see you guys tomorrow at school' " Peyton said finally making her presence known and getting her eyes off her iPhone.

"Oh!" I shrugged. All of a sudden Astrid's phone began to ring she grabbed her phone and stalked out of the room without a word making the rest of us stare at the door she just slammed close.

Okay if you still don't get the picture, all the girls are at my place sprawled on either my bed, the couch or the floor. They all want to buy new dresses for homecoming, but I'd rather use one of my dresses that's inside my closet than go shopping.

"Okay that's it April get dressed we are going shopping." Kailee stated standing up.

I just cringed my nose like I just smelt something really bad, I hate shopping, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it!

But I knew better than to say no to Kailee Hastings. Once she has her mind set on something she gets it.

"Fine" I said angrily as I got up to go put on some jeans and the first T-shirt I could find.

After stripping and changing into my clothes I walked out, Astrid was back inside my room and as she laid her eyes on mine and I saw hatred in her eyes, I saw anger. But why?

"Actually you know what guys, I'm not going to make it you'll can carry on." Astrid said averting her eyes from me.

"Why?" Peyton asked inquisitively.

"Umm.. nothing.. it's my mom, she wants me to help her out in the kitchen, it's Dad's birthday so...ummm... So a few of his colleagues are coming over" she said as the rest of us went dead silent.

"Okay then bye" Peyton said awkwardly.

"Bye" she said and walked out
the door.

After we saw her car leave the driveway, Peyton broke the silence by laughing, laughing so hard, it made me and Kailee chuckle at her.