A banal day with a little love from Foxy

Start from the beginning

As in Star City, the property of Metropolis was not a base. Rather a still functioning plant that produced massive medical supplies such as needles and IV bags.

He simply calls it "Scoot Medic," the first milestone in his grass farm. After bringing it back into production a month ago, the factory had become a regular source of income.

Currently, Scoot Medic had a partnership with Lex Corporations, although fortunately Mystic had made the deal through a representative rather than having to meet the maniac ego was not his ideal choice, Lex Corp needed a good PR, and Mystic he wanted to avoid Bruce Wayne for as long as possible.

Batman is certainly his favorite hero of the Universe DC, but the bat considers him a threat, so Mystic tries to avoid Batman and Bruce Wayne.

Lastly, his last activity was found in Jump City.

A foreclosed factory on the outskirts of the city, although unlike the other properties this place cost very little besides another base of operations.
Before going to visit the place he decided to go to eat, not wanting to spend money, went to his apartment.

Mystic before creating a base, buy an apartment, technically Scoot. Buy an intimate apartment where she lives temporarily, until her business in the place is over, for Mystic lives there until the local base is completed.

XXX

The apartment in Jump City is located in the city's richest neighborhood. On the top floor of a modern building of thirty floors.

Once Scoot arrives in front of the door of his apartment, he does not pull out the keys, simply snap the firm, the door opened.

He does not care to be seen by the neighbors because the door of the apartment above it is a set of Rune that creates a Bounded Field, which keeps people away from normal.

Once she put her foot in the apartment, a female voice said, "Welcome, Goshujin-sama."

The words come from a beautiful red-haired girl with ears and tail of orange fox, wearing a blue kimono.

She is Tamamo aka Kyuubi or Caster, the first Servant invoked by Mystic and most likely her future wife ...

Returning to his room after a day spent walking in Jump City, Tamamo's later words drained all the strength from his body.

"Do you want to have something to eat? Do you want to have a bath or do you want to have me ..."

For a moment, Scoot thought he could see heart-shaped rain shots behind Tamam's body.

"... what are you doing?" Scoot asked, trying to figure out what's going on.

"I'm playing married, Goshujin-sama. I've heard that there is no better way to welcome a husband who has gone to work. How do you feel?" Tamamo asked, hoping to be able to earn more points, Mystic's self-proclaimed wife, is imagining a couple of rivals to win the heart of Goshujin-sama.

Scoot finally realized why no Servant Assassin did not welcome him when he approached the building. Tamamo has convinced (threatened, sanctified, corrupt) the rest of the Servants to take a tour of the city, leaving the apartment alone for them.

This guy who had never been before, indeed, boyfriend, was about to respond calmly "I do not know." He swallowed those words.

His pride as a man did not allow him to show weakness, not after several embarrassing scenarios.

Also, how would you have to answer a question like "How was it, did you like it?"

Although not confident in yourself, when it comes to love ... why not respond with a wise attitude for a perfect guaranteed response.