TOKUSENTAI!! Enter!! The Ginyu Force!!

Comincia dall'inizio

"Well.." said Black, flying up and picking up the statue before hovering back down. "What do you know.. that came at considerably less trouble than I thought."

"Considering how massive this town is.. and the size of these statues, not to mention how there's no way to track them specifically." said Erza, scratching her chin. "We just lucked out big time.."

"Yeah." said Pumkin. "I don't know about you.. but I think most of us here have terrible senses of direction.."

"Yeeeeeahhhh.." Lucy mumbled, "We tend to smash things don't we? Not find things.. Lucky us."

"LUCKY!? Well maybe.. if you didn't have to run into.. US!!"

"Huh!?" Everyone looked around at the sound of the voices... and saw five figures standing on top of a nearby building, their backs against the moon for dramatic effect... 

They jumped down from the building, stepping in front of the Fairy Tail crew.. as the center figure yelled out.. "MEN INTRODUCTIONS!!!"

The man on the farthest left, a powerful looking muscular man with a mop of orange hair, and an unintelligent face stepped forward, he wore large white space-body armor.  he wore an upside-down delta symbol on his armor, obviously the symbol of his 'guild'.

The man did a sentai-ish pose, grinning. "I AAAAAAAAMMMMMM.... RECOOME!!!"

On the far right.. a large blue skinned scaly man, wearing black armor of a similar style stepped forward, his face was that of a red eyed snake as he did his own pose.

"I AAAAAAAAAAAMMMM... BURTUR!!!!!"

Next, a shorter figure, a man with red skin and long wild white hair stepped up.. doing his own pose next to Burter. 

"I AAAAAAAAAMMMM.. JEICE!!!"

Next, the smallest member, a strange little green alien with four eyes, two of them being bulbous and bug-like posed.. grinning.

"I AAAAAAAAAMMMMM... GULDO!!!"

Finally, the leader of the group stepped forward, his back to the group.. He bore a purple skinned humanoid body, and a rather enlarged top head, with long black horns. He looked down between his legs in an odd pose so that he was looking at Fairy Tail from between his legs.. he then jumped around and did a squatting sentai pose. 

"GIIIINYUUUUUUUU!!!" roared Ginyu, the namesake of his group.

"FIGHT"

"TO-

"GETHER"

AS"

"ONE!!"

Each member shouted a different syllable, before posing together in synchronization. 

"WE ARE THE GINYU FORCE!!!"

 There was a silence.. as everyone on Team Fairy Tail just stared, unsure of what to make of this strange display. 

"Are these guys stupid?" Muttered Natsu.

"WHAAAT!?" Burter stammered. 

"Ya bloody piece of shit!" roared Jeice. "Nobody dares call the amazing synchronized poses of the Ginyu Force stupid mate!  That's just rude and uncalled for!!"

"Yeah! Hey Captain!" said Recoome. "Can we crush these guys already!?"

Ginyu chuckled. "Now now men.. these fools haven't yet witnessed the TRUE terror of Lord Frieza's most elite fighting force! Of course they'd be rather ignorant!"