Prologue

A/N: Back at it again with the RWBY Fanfic!! >♡<

I hope this one gets close to your heart as much as the other fanfics of RWBY! Tell me what you think.

...I hope you read the synopsis by the cover. Did you? OAO

================
Weiss Schnee inherits one of the houses in her family's name for her stay in Beacon. A simple ride will take her anywhere in Vale and it was so convenient! But why give her the house, transfer it to her name and make her stay there without many conditions from her Father?

When she finds a clad red weapon docked over the fireplace of the house, this name her curious. She took it off the wall to unfold it. It was a scythe and it says on its nameplate by the mantle... its name was Crescent Rose.

Curiouser and Curiouser, she took a few swings to try the weapon out only to break a glass case where a ruby-encrusted vase was.

It didn't really matter to her that she broke it but she did feel bad for it. Little did she know that it was a protected and enchanted vase that housed something sinister...or so the people of her house says so.

"Finally! I'm free."

Just what did Weiss unleash?

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.