She was gonna get this pleasure mixed with a little roughness.
*
*
Kingston, Jamaica

We landed Sunday night at 10, a nigga was jet lagged and some more shit

"Everything is so beautiful." She said once we got to our room. "Glad you like it." I told her as I wrapped my arms around her from behind.

"Come shower with me." I said more in a demanding tone. "I'm soreeee!" She whined and I laughed softly.

I eased my hand underneath my shirt she was wearing and toyed with her. Her breathing got caught in her throat as she placed her hand over mine.

"I'a be more gentle." I spoke against her neck as I slid my hand inside her panties and inserted a finger.

"Tell me ta' stop." I said gliding in and out of her slowly, "No!" She said removing my hand then pushed me onto the bed.

I smirked as I stared at her, liking this new side. She pulled the shirt from over her head and stepped out of her underwear then climbed on top of me.

"My turn to be in control." She stated seductive as she grabbed my dick from my sweats and slowly lowered herself on it.

"This what you wanted?" She asked rocking back and forth slowly. "You kno' what I want." I replied biting down on my lip when she started going faster.

She knew exactly what I wanted and I was gonna enjoy every minute of it.

The next day, April 13th, Monday.

TANYA

"Wake up shorty

"Wake up shorty." I heard him say after he smacked me on my thigh, "I'm tireddd." I whined burying my face in the pillow.

Boy wore me out last night and I prayed nobody heard me screaming.

"Come on ma, I got us reservations at a restaurant for breakfast." He said smacking my thigh again.

"Give me an hour." I said trying the go back to sleep, "Either get up or I'ma fuck da' sleep out of you." He spoke low but in an authoritative tone.