Xavier quickly caught up to me, smiling in triumphant. Everybody was still staring at me and him, their eyes burning into me. Sneakily, I glanced at him to see him giving everyone a cold glare; as soon as they saw it, they frighteningly looked away. Pretending nothing happened. I wonder if he did it because he could see my discomfort.

Don't be silly. The reasonable part of me fired back at me.

"So...where are we going?" Xavier questioned me, swinging his hands. All he received from me was silence. "Aww, are we back to the silent treatment?"

I abruptly stopped, making him turn around to face me. Scowling, I tried to contain my anger. Fighting with him wouldn't be a good idea.

"Something I said?" He innocently asked whilst trying to prevent a smile.

"Urgh, is this what you do to every girl you want to sleep with? Harass them until they give in? Well, for your information mister, I won't ever give into someone like you." I defiantly said, raising my chin. I was not going to fall for his charm, I was going to be strong. Xavier's like a flee, a parasite that I'm going to get rid of.

Xavier gasped in mock hurt, placing a hand over his heart. "How could you say such a thing. You hear that?"

I didn't respond.

"That's the sound of my heart-shattering."

I rolled my eyes as I walked past him. He was being so dramatic, which was strange. I had never seen him act like that. However, I didn't care about it. What was important was getting rid of him. The sooner I get to my next lesson, the better.

Once again, he caught up with me easily. His legs a lot longer than mine.

I was curious, not going to lie, on why he was following me around. Did he want to sleep with me like every other girl and then break my heart? Did he want to add me to his conquests?

Xavier couldn't want me in any other way, he didn't date. It was simple. Personally, I think it's because he's scared of commitment. But I'd never ask him to confirm that though. Not unless I wanted my head chopped off.

Eventually - to my relief - we ended up outside of my classroom. I'm certain he isn't in my class which meant I could get rid of him. I prayed that by lunchtime, he would have forgotten all about me and would have tried to pursue another girl. He had never given a care in the world about a girl before so why would he start now?

"I'll meet you outside of here when this is over." I instantly stopped walking at that, my eyes snapping to meet his. There was no way he was doing that.

"Hell no," I growled out.

"Hell yes." He growled back.

"You will not Xavier. You will leave me alone." I demanded.

"Can't do that sunshine."

Ugh, he's impossible. I said, mentally sighing. It appeared I would not be getting rid of him yet.

Brushing past him - with a shove to the shoulder - I went into my AP history class. Many of my classmates looked at me in curiosity, wondering why I was talking to the king of the school. To them, I was probably another one of his victims, another girl who will have her heart broken. Nothing more, nothing less.

"And don't even think about leaving early because I'll find you." He shouted in warning; left. And now the whole class was looking more intrigued by me. I had never felt so vulnerable and open in school before, until now. Most of them normally didn't care that I was there but now I was caught with the 'bad boy' of the school, I was going to be stared at. I'm going to be noticed by everybody.

And this is why I hate popular people. I said in my mind. And to think, I only had a year left until I could leave this hell hole.

Groaning at that, I dropped my head onto my desk. I was so ready for this day to be over, so that I could go home and be free of the bad boy parasite. 

Word count: 1399

So...did you guys like it or did you think it was boring? Do you want to read on?

If you like the story VOTE if you want to write something about it, like tell me your thoughts then COMMENT. I'd so love to hear things. So please, please do it. It will brighten my day up :)

 It will brighten my day up :)