At first he wanted to take the jeep but Arjun knew Maya felt vulnerable with open space and everyone staring at her.

Arjun even took med kit, water bottle, umbrella, extra dress, an overcoat in a bag just in case. As he knew nothing went right nowadays for him.. Just in case..

Arjun had never been thoughtful like this and it surprised even himself that his mind was becoming paranoid.. Well, if he was prepared for every situation and that protected her then so be it..

Arjun checked again to see if he had taken the gift he had planned to give her then drove the car to the destination she had texted him..

Arjun parked the car and moved towards the back gate, he had to hurry up if he wanted to see the sunrise with her.

Arjun's steps flattered when he saw her in unusual attire...

She was looking so vulnerable, waiting for him, glancing the surroundings to check if anyone saw her even in this early morning.

Arjun knew she was beautiful...

But today, she was even more beautiful than yesterday.

Arjun moved towards her and she smiled at him after seeing him, he grabbed her hand tightly and dragged her to the car while she didn't protest when he dragged her..

“Where are we going Mr. Sharma?"

“Maya... You have to obey everything I say for today do call me Arjun.."

“Arjun... Where are we going..?"

“To see the sunrise.."

Maya just looked out of the window and willed her heart to stop racing like this.

The way he looked at her.....

That look he gave her....

It was embarrassing....

Maya didn't know if he looked at her like that or her mind was playing tricks on her..

After Arjun parked near a meadow, he pulled a blanket and put in on the grass for them to sit and watch the sunrise..

It was his favourite spot if he wanted to see the sunrise.. It calmed him and grounded him that how beautiful and big the world was..

Maya sat beside him, their shoulders brushing and Maya had never known how beautiful and peaceful, a morning could be...

It was always like getting up by beaten up by a belt or slap from her father till she became twelve, then getting up with nightmares had became an usual way to wake up till she became nineteen..

Then Maya suffered from insomnia and couldn't get up in morning like a normal person do because she rarely slept in night..

Maya had spent her morning always with worries.. It had never been this peaceful..

After watching the sunrise for a while in a comfortable silence, Arjun took her hand and lead her to a path nearby which was narrow and full of trees and plants..

“Come on, it's a shortcut to my favourite daba.. Let's eat there. It's just a fifteen minutes walk.."

Maya moved together with him while Arjun asked her about things she liked, favourite color, actor and all the stuff.

After what seemed like five minutes of walking...

“Hey... You know... I haven't done my exercises because I picked you up this early.."

“But you were the one who wanted me to pick at six.."

“I know... So help me exercise.."

Maya looked at him as if he had gone crazy..