Chapter 07

Chapter 07:

------**-----**-----

Arjun smirked evilly at the thing in his hand..

Perfect...

Just perfect....

He didn't care why he was doing this or why he was feeling like this. He would worry about it all later but he wanted to go Venice with Maya, Period... That's it..

He wanted to wait for the perfect time...

The evening before the day they would depart to Venice. The last two days were like hell.. He never thought his most wanted and dream job would feel like hell when she ignored him.

He didn't know why her ignoring him was affecting him a lot.. But he finally stopped figuring out his emotions and also fighting or denying what he was feeling as it only made him go around in circles for hours without reaching any conclusion..

He would eal with his feelings later..

Now he just had to do this very very carefully..

He moved to the cabin of the other team's senior photographer with the weapon in his hand to destroy him knowing everyone was in the project room right now.

He just had to do this...

His morals fought with his conscience but he ignored it and put the weapon on the table.

He placed the orange juice....

Yep....

Orange juice was his weapon...

Evil evil orange juice...

Everyone would arrive within a minute or two for break so he moved hastily to his cabin which was near by so he waited outside with a file when the photographer drank the evil juice...

Ha.. Ha.. Ha....

Arjun did a mental dance and gleefully watched subtly when the photographer ran to bathroom after ten minutes...

Ha.. Ha... Ha...

Arjun thanked the evil orange juice and jumped around gleefully.

He knew he succeeded when Maya offered the job to him at 7 pm because the other team's photographer went on medical leave in the evening itself and there was no one around except him who also knew about the project well.

He could feel the glare from her during the meeting but he ignored it.

All that mattered was that he was going to Venice with Maya....

Yahoo......

He even packed everything in advance...

All that was left to do is to say goodbye to Ayaan and Saanjh..

-----------------

Maya sighed leaning on the car back seat while driver drove the car to the new home she brought last month.

If Arjun thought he was so smart then he didn't know about her.

There was a camera in every cabin.

She didn't trust anyone so the employees was always watched..

She knew when Arjun entered the cabin with a juice. She thought it was suspicious but shrugged going back to work but the senior photographer took immediate medical leave, her suspicions were confirmed that Arjun must have mixed something in the juice..

She sighed again..

Why was he making this so difficult for her.....?

He didn't know how desperate she was to have him with her. She knew she would have done anything and everything to keep him with her...