Chapter 19

...I Fell In Love With A Psycho..

Chapter 19:

------****------****-----

Maya never thought that in her life that she would meet that person ever again.. To think he would return like this in her life all of a sudden, like a storm robbing off everything..

Maya should have known something like this would come out of her father’s threat. Maya was a little happy when Samay came into her life again.. Not because he was a great friend or something, she was glad because someone was still in your life after knowing the darkness inside you.. Also it was not as if Samay was all angelic and divine.

She barely glanced at Arjun not wanting to become even more obsessed with Arjun…

If there was any innocence in her life..

If there was any light in her hellish life,..

Then its Arjun..

Arjun was like a ray of hope, like a candle in the complete darkness.

Maya was too foolish to obsess over the only light in her life. Maya was too stupid to taint the only innocence in her life. Well, it didn’t matter now, she had, however hard it might be going to protect the only innocence in her life even if she had to become a monster..

Well, she already was a monster and even though Arjun was like a candle in her darkness, it still didn’t erase the fact that the little light wouldn’t be enough to light the entire darkness.

Maya kept her act well for three days and watched Arjun from the recordings of camera during night, in her home.  Maya’s soul craved Arjun and Maya was afraid that where it was going to lead her.

But Maya knew, no matter how much she craved Arjun, no matter how much she wanted Arjun, that was nothing compared to the need to see Arjun happy, to keep him safe.. Nothing, no amount of want was bigger than him being safe.. Maya had already put him in danger by involving in her life..

Today Arjun went home early and she bid every employee rather earlier and worked in the office knowing the security was outside. Just then she got a call from Ashwin.. she hated the fact she couldn’t change her office number since it was what being given to many of their clients.

“Maya.. Baby..”

Just when she was going to cut the call,

“You’ve got a surprise waiting..”

Maya threw the receiver away and got up shakily. She was not going to stay here a moment more. Maya didn’t take the elevator, not wanting to be trapped in there more.

Maya’s hand trembled to hold the key properly. She looked around in fear as if expecting anything to pop out from the air and was very surprised to see the security gone and the gate open.

Hell,..

If this was one of Ashwin’s scheme.. She better get out of here immediately..

A shadow fell over her and Maya out of reflex moved away before looking at the person who was standing behind her.

Maya stood frozen in fear to see the one person she was searching for desperately, also the very person she has been praying never to see.

“Jai..”

“Oh.. Maya baby remembers me very well.. huh?”

Maya’s legs trembled.. Ashwin’s friend.. Maya could feel her insides quivering in fear..