Chapter 28

Chapter 28:

---------------------------

Ayaan looked between his brother and mother from where they all stood in the terrace...

Two most important person in his life..

Ayaan knew his brother loved and cared for him a great deal despite being born to a different mother. And it was his wish and dream that his mother and brother would get along one day and they would be a perfect happy family.

But after this..... Everything changed......

His dream would never happen and he could see it in their eyes..

His mom would never back off from this promise and would never let his brother near Maya again.

Ayaan had at first like any normal guy admired Maya's beauty and then saw her giving not an ounce of time for him so he let it go and stopped his flirting. Then he hated her for the time when his brother left home to be with her.

Then she saved him without wanting anything, with her mind only focused on his brother....

Maya might not be a nice girl or a very good normal girl like Saanjh but he had seen in her eyes, the love and admiration he had never seen on anyone else's eyes and that too for his brother..

That's why Ayaan was confused why did she dump him. Ayaan didn't know but the whole dumping part somehow felt strange to him...

But Ayaan let it go knowing his brother didn't have that kind of love for her....

But Ayaan had seen how much his brother changed after Maya dumped him...

His brother became more serious, more intense somehow even if his brother didn't acknowledge that Ayaan knew that his brother was affected by the absence of Maya.

And then he witnessed how his brother's feelings for Maya changed and then Arjun bhai realized his feelings for her and then even confessed to Ayaan about his feelings for Maya...

Ayaan initially rooted for Saanjh but as the time grew Ayaan realized there was a fierce passion in his brother which would never be quelled by Saanjh nor could Saanjh ignite such passion within him...

He was happy for his brother.....

But his mom was ruining it now.....

And after his brother said those words,

“I will never forgive you for this..."

Ayaan knew the relationship between his mother and brother would never bloom nor his dream would come true...

That was why Ayaan who always watched and let them solve it themselves, spoke against his mom for the first time,

“Stop it mom... Why are you ruining bhai's life?"

Vandanna turned her gaze from Arjun to Ayaan in shock. Weren't they all supporting Saanjh to be with Arjun no matter what..?

What changed....?

But Vandana was beyond caring about anything...

Vandana knew Arjun was going to be even more cold towards her but if it saved him from Maya then she was all for it...

After seeing Arjun sleeping beside her, Vandana decided then and there that she would crush the developing feelings Arjun had for Maya before he got too deep...

Hell or Heaven....

Vandana would never allow her son Arjun again to be in the clutches of that evil Maya even if he refused to see Maya for what she truly was...