Chapter 33

Chapter 33:

---------------------------

Jhanvi could not believe it....

She couldn't believe that her Maya baby would do this to her...

But her Ashwin too wouldn't lie to her, no, he wouldn't lie in this series matter.

Maya had been giving her different medicines than of what the doctor had been prescribed her for..

Jhanvi's doctor had told that she was getting better but Maya had been giving her a high dosed medicine, making her recovery impossible..

So that Jhanvi might remain weak mentally and Maya could keep her all the time..

What a cunning child....

Ashwjn had always told her that Maya was unstable, an evil child ever since she was born. But Jhanvi didn't really believe that but knew her Maya too was mentally a little unstable but she never thought her Maya baby would make her ill purposely. Jhanvi had checked with the pharmacy that Maya was giving her a high dosed medicine..

One part of her was glad that Ashwin had been following her medical results as he had warned her off Maya's manipulation of the dosage and other part of her was reeling in shock of what her Maya had been doing with her..

She who stood with Maya through everything..

Betrayal ran deep through her at the thought of this that pain staggered her..

Jhanvi had always a place with Maya.. No matter what the world seemed Jhanvi as, a drunken women, a mental, a unstable patient, a stupid woman, a burden but Maya had always been with her and took care of her.. To think Maya betrayed her was unimaginable.. Yet with the proof she had seen, she could not believe that Maya would stoop this low to keep Jhanvi with her..

Jhanvi looked at the medicine in her hand, her Ashwin had given her.

“Let her too know what it means to take a different dosed medicine..", Ashwin saying that had given her tablets for Maya's depression, a high dosed one..

Jhanvi didn't want to but this time, Maya had gone too far..

What Jhanvi didn't know was that the doctor was lying that she was getting better because Maya didn't want her to know that and lose confidence in herself..

Maya was just following the doctor's prescription and as usual no one understood even her mother. Just like usual Jhanvi fell for Ashwin's manipulation and didn't even check what the tablets were in truth..

Just one wrong step.....

And that one step would change everyone's life so drastically even Jhanvi's life..

---------------------------

Maya had came to the hotel at morning five, leaving her home and had told Arjun to pick her up from the back gate.. If Ashwin or anyone was watching her moves, she didn't want them to lead it to Arjun.

Maya changed her fashionable clothes as it drew too much attention and changed into a normal chudi and of course it was white..

It felt uncomfortable to wear chudi since it had been years wearing dress like this..

Arjun didn't know why she had told him to pick up from a hotel and that too from back gate..

Maybe it was because she might not famous like other celebrities, but she still was someone famous.

Arjun had woken up early in five and got ready because he said he would pick her up at six. His step mom and Suman Aunty looked so surprised that he got up so early. When they asked where he was going, Arjun just said work and gotten out to take his car..